16

Miami, Florida, USA December 26th, 201812:24pm

Miami, Florida, USA
December 26th, 2018
12:24pm

Nicki POV

"Nika. Wake up." I felt myself being shaken awake.

"Huh." I mumbled rubbing my eyes trying to focus them on the room i was in.

"Mama woke up. We're heading to the hospital." I heard Beyonce say.

I focused my eyes on her to see she still had on the bloody shirt from last night.

Last night. It all hit me like a brick. I couldn't believe it.

"You need to change Bey." I said sitting up seeing everyone gone except Bey and i.

"I can't everyone is waiting in the car." She said.

I stood up and grabbed the blanket so that Robyn's room could look how she left it.

"They can and will wait. At least change your shirt." I said tossing my blanket in my room with her right on my heels.

She sighed and walked to her room.

I sat down and waited for her as i hopped on my phone and clicked the IG app. The first thing i seen was Miami Shaderoom posting about yesterday events.

I shouldn't have but i clicked on the comments. It was nothing but rude comments about the Knowles family and a bunch of speculations

User37128382: Bout time. Someone needed to humble they asses. Thinking they run Miami.

Haterblood27: I heard 2 of them got killed. Good. They kill everyone else. Finally they feel what others feel.

My blood boiled at that comment. Of course, i would agree with what they said if it was about anyone else but these people are my family and some of my only friends so im biased and they didn't deserve to be shot. I don't care.

Reply to Haterblood27: NickiM: Ain't no one got killed Bitch. Watch your back 🫠.

I shouldn't have commented that. I think Beyonce impulsive ways are rubbing off on me. Sometimes you just gotta do and not think. This is not one of those times.