14

Miami, Florida, USADecember 25th, 20187:30pm

Miami, Florida, USA
December 25th, 2018
7:30pm

Onika POV

After driving 15 minutes, we pulled up to the party

After driving 15 minutes, we pulled up to the party. There is hella people here. I know the Knowles are somewhat royalty in the streets but goddamn. People were parked up and down the street and filled the parking lot. As soon as i stepped out the limo, i heard eternal living by lil poppa and polo playing. I was also met with cameras flashing. These motherfuckas had paparazzi as well. I immediately hurried into the building with everyone following behind me doing the same.

"Now the party can start because we here." Beyonce said as she and Keke went to the drinks. Robyn, Solange and i all walked over to the food.

I fixed me some ribs, Mac n cheese, greens, and baked beans. I walked around and seen that we have our own table with our names On it. I sat down at my seat and begin tearing my food up. I ain't ate since this morning plus I'm greedy.

"Damn, it's good huh?" I looked up seeing one of the Hamilton daughters.

"Its Imani right?" I asked wiping my mouth and hands.

She nodded and i winked at her making her walk away

I smiled as she walked away. She had a lot of nerve approaching me considering her dad didn't pay yet.

I got up from my seat and threw my plate in the trash and walked over to Beyonce who seemed to be in a heated argument with a girl making me speed up.

"Do you know who I am?" Beyonce asked the tall ass girl.

"I don't give a fuck who you are." The girl rebutted.

"Where's your little girlfriend? She can't be too far. You know you got her on a leash." Beyonce said looking around.

"Why is that yo concern?" The girl asked crossing her arms.

"Its my concern because she sent you over here to try to intimidate me. Tell her to keep her business behind her lips before i cut them off and also its my moral business because you're a grown woman in a relationship with a 16 year old which is sad among other things." Beyonce said drinking whatever is in her cup.