"Too High"

Wasn't proofread.

Five Days later
December 23

Carlos POV

Dem fuckry yah mi cyah deal wid enuh dawg

Mawning just light enuh my yute

Yaah fish bout my yute

Today is grandmarket and me as a top man decide that I am going to keep a party because who in their old age as me a go a grandmarket. I already told the gang and they are on board but this morning I woke up to finding out that nobody did anything towards making this party a success. Nobody came up with the venue, disigners, music, food, drinks and most important of all people to come to the party.

Tell yuh bout salt

Man dem bout them did on board with coming to the party dem neva know seh them fi pitch in

"Bredda weh yuh plan fi do?" Leo asked bringing me back to the call that we were on.

"Mi cyah tek foolishness enuh dawg" I said sighing after, "mi oo link yuh lata" I said henging up not giving him a chane to respond.

Getting up off the couch in the living room I went into the kitchen for a bottle of water. Downing the water I threw away the empty bottle in the bin going back to the living room. Seeing my phone lit up I took it up seeing that Liah was calling me.

Nuh inna di one bagga chattingz right now enuh

Calling her back she answered on the third ring. Waiting for her to speak she still didn't say anything, sighing I sat down on the couch turning on the tv. Realizing that I wasn't going to say anything she sighed.

"Yuh neva see mi a call yuh drancro" she said and I took the phone from my ears hanging up.

Nuh know who she a fresh wid enuh betta guh spin the block two time find some manners and come back

Feeling my phone vibrating on my lap I looked down seeing that it was her calling back. Leaving it to ring out she called again and I let it ring out again. Focusing on the tv I went on netflix putting on Teenwolf season 5 episode 1, I finished watching season 4 lastnight. Feeling my phone vibrated I took it up seeing that Liah sent me a voice note. Going into the chat I turned down the volume pressing the phone to my ears listening to it.

"Feel a nothing mia beg yuh dawgshit yuh nuh haffi ansa yer yuh gwan a come heng up inna mi ears like seh mia some a yuh loose gyal dem a road but yuh nah guh eva get mi call back yuh phone hear dat drancro a matta a fact mia block yuh right now" the voice note ended and I laughed taking the phone from my ears. I texted her four laughing emoji and it only went one tick looking at her profile I couldn't see it knowing that she blocked me for real.

I went to my call log calling her and it went straight to voicemail, going to Instagram she blocked me on that too then going to TikTok she also blocked me on that meaning that she would also block me on Snapchat.

Ohhh suh a this game she waah play ahh bet

I blocked her on Whatsapp, TiktTok, Instagram and I block her one straight calls too. Run the block and find a one B a now.

Everybody know yuh nah do that

Believe

Getting up I took up my Range Rover fob key going outside locking the door behind me. Getting into the car I turned the key in the ignition and the car came alive, turning on the AC I waited for it to cool down the car before driving through the automatic gate. Connecting my phone to the AUX I called my designer.