"Wah fi tap eh?"

Next day
8:30 a.m

Carlos POV

I woke up this morning in a good mood and I plan for it to stay that way.

Nah mek nuh body ruin fimi day mussi fucking mad

My mom called me this morning telling me how much she missed me and hope that I could come home.

Maybe she all get heart attack when she see mi to pussyclaat

Mrs. Henry came over this morning to clean the place and I paid her and tell her I was moving back to Jamaica and she told me to have a safe travel and hope she sees mi some day again.

Mi neva want she alone clean the place so mi did call some other cleaners

Mrs. Henry is like a second mother to me she is so kind but I only see her once every week because she only does the cleaning and I am hardly here so the place doesn't get dirty a lot.

I was now in the kitchen eating some breakfast that she made for me before she left and it taste so good.

Cyah wait fi mi reach a mi yaad mi need a bad Jamaican gyal fi ride mi long john mi tired a dem foreign gyal yah

I finished eating and washed out the plate and went upstairs to get ready.

*****
1 hour later

I called my driver to drive me to the airport an hour ago and we are now stuck in traffic which doesn't faze me.

Perks of having a rich dad, you get your own jet

I did my line up this morning and took some pics posting it on my instagram story and it has over 3 milion likes.

A so mi did popular a di looks dweet man~ I thought chuckling to myself

After about 40 minutes in traffic we were now at the airport. I talked to my driver and finalize everything before going into the airport to get my jet.

I was now settled in the jet and waiting for them to fly off.

A waah tek so long man

"Yow you girl is what taking so long?" I asked the flight attendant and she said the pilot is talking to someone.

I got up out my seat and went outside to see this man in a full blown conversation with another girl.

"Yow weh mi a pay yuh fah fi bloodclaat stand up a chat to gyal?" I asked angry evident in my voice.

"Umm n-no sir" He said rushing in the plate.

Fuck do dah man yah mi have some weh fi go and yuh stand up a chat wid gyal think a fucking play ting this yute

In about 20 minutes we were up in the air. I went in the back where the bedroom was and took off my shoes.

Mi waah sleep yuh fuck

I laid down and got under the covers and fell asleep.

******
Aurelia POV

It's now 10:30 a.m and we have Miss Lewis as our substitute because Mr. Smith our maths teacher is sick and couldn't make it today.

Me and my girls are just chilling and talking about me finding the perfect boyfriend. Which is funny because which boy now a days is perfect.

"So what is your type?" Iris asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I don't really have a type" I said honestly thinking about it.

"Okay this ago be easy fi find you a man" Delilah said clapping her hands and I smiled at her.