"This is the season"

Three Months later
December 17

Aurelia Pov

I have been up from 4 a.m because I still can't believe that we are in the month of December.

Time fi me dolly dung

Reallll

Me alone up them hours here and I decided to wake up the people them son from 4:30 a.m and we have been on video call since then and it is now 5:60 a.m and all now him don't hang up.

"Weh yaah do likkle girl?" I heard him asked and I looked down at the phone seeing he was lighting another spliff, this is the sixth spliff he as smoked from I woke him up.

"Mia dress up fi guh look man" I said looking back into the mirror trying to take off my frontal I did last week.

"Bet mi kill you and him" He said his voice more huskier than usual and his eyes low and red and I know he was high.

High off plant earth

Mia tell yuh

"Bet" I said and he hummed in response.

"How many months now have we been dating?" I asked and I heard shuffling in his background causing me to look down at him.

"Mi nuh know" he said looking off camera and I hummed taking off the last glued down part of the hair.

Finally

"Yow lowe that nuh" I heard Carlos say and I looked down at the phone seeing he was off camera, all I could see was the ceiling.

A ceiling mi call him fi watch?

"Weh yaah do sir?" I asked taking up the phone in one hand and walking back into my room with the hair in my other hand.

"Mia watch mi next door neighbour daughter" he said taking up the phone him and a beautiful babygirl coming on the screen.

"She pretty eeh" I said gawking at the baby and she smiled trying to take Carlos phone out of his hand.

"Yow yaah guh lowe mi phone enuh" he said to her and she giggled holding his cheeks in her small palms.

"Yaah guh lowe har enuh" I said putting the hair on my small manikin head that was on my dresser.

"Yuh nuh miss mi?" he asked and I went over to my bed sitting down.

"No enuh" I said scratching my hair and yawning.

Mi hungry bad

"Oh? One month now yuh nuh see mi fah enuh Liah" he said reminding me that he was away and wasn't coming back until Wednesday or Saturday.

"Don't remind mi dogshit" I said rolling my eyes at him and he chuckled placing the baby on the bed then laying down and she climbed on him getting in the camera and I smiled.

"Like yuh love off mi ooman enuh yute" he said and I laughed shaking my head.

After I got kidnapped and Carlos came to my rescue, I told my mom and dad what happened and they were happy that I was okay and nothing bad didn't happen to me but I wasn't really myself after that. I stopped talking to people, stopped eating, I didn't even go to school for a week. I just completely shut off from everyone except Carlos, he was there to comfort me and care for me.