"Unspoken Words"

Continuation......

9:40 p.m

Aurelia POV

We have been sitting here for about an hour now. I have explained what happened to him and he didn't say a word since then.

Him just sidung a look out a space like Miss Alice in Wonderland

"Yute seh sumo nuh" I said looking at him then at his phone that has been constantly ringing for the past 3 minutes now.

"Liah weh mi suppose to seh afta all a this?" he asked making eye contact with me.

"Seh sumo seh anything" I said looking away from him.

The phone rang again and this time he took it up and answered it.

"Aurelia if your friend is staying over make sure yuh lock up the place good mi ago sleep!" I heard my mom shouted from across the hall then I heard her door shut.

I heard Carlos got off the phone then he turned to me and I glared at him.

Cause weh him a look pan mi so fah

"Mia cut enuh" he finally said before getting up and pulled up his pants that was sagging.

"What why?" I asked getting up as well.

"Mi have sumo fi tek care a so tomorrow" he said not once looking at my face.

"Carlos" I said looking at his face and he looked down at me.

"Liah" he said staring at my lips then moving his eyes to look into mine.

"Weh yaah guh?" I asked looking at his lips.

I so wanted to kiss him right now

"Mia go home a wah yuh nuh waah mi leave?" he said with a question of his own and I shrugged.

"Yeah why not?" I asked looking away from him. He moved from in front me to sit on the bed.

"Okay" was all he said and I nod sitting on the bed beside him.

"Yuh vex wid mi or sumo?" I asked fiddling with my fingers.

"No just vex cause yuh have other man a sleep inna yuh bed" he said chuckling a bit.

"Yuh nuh funny" I said going up more on the bed and he turned around looking at me.

"Weh yaah look pan mi so fah?" I asked blushing a bit.

"Cause mi waah fuck yuh" he said nonchalantly causing me to glare at him.

Nuh likkle broughtupsy nuh likkle nuttin

"A so yuh did stay?" I asked in disbelief and he chuckled.

"So weh mi seh wrong?" he asked getting up and walking over to the door closing it then I heard the lock click.

So a weh him a lock door fah

He then walked over to me on the bed and came inbetween my legs. Then he kissed me on my lips then he started to kiss my neck.

A weh dah yute ya feel him a do

He started to roam my body with his hand then he gently bite down on my earlobe causing me to moan.

"Mhmm Carlos" I said and he stopped then lift his head up to look at me.

"Mi need fi lock up the house" I said and he hissed his teeth rolling over to the other side of the bed.

I got up and went downstairs to lock up the place. When I got back to the room Carlos was only in his boxers and I laugh closing the door behind me ensuring that it was locked before walking over to the bed.