"The kidnap"

Two days later
October 19

Aurelia POV

I woke up really early this morning because I had a package to collect at the shipping company UnionOne Express and that is where I am right now.

Sun hot eeh

It is now 7:30 am and the sun bright as mid day

"Hello goodmorning" I said to the receptionist that was too busy on her phone to notice me.

"Umm hold up" she said typing on her phone and I inwardly rolled my eyes, "yes how may I help you" she said blowing the bubblegum in her mouth and then popping it.

Dah lady yah mhon

"I am here to collect a package" I said politely despite her attitude, "okay what's your name?" she asked typing on her computer.

So yaah tell mi seh all this while mia come yah suh come collect package them still nuh know mi name

"Aurelia Prince" I said and she nod going back on the computer and I heard a ping come from my phone and I took it out of my back pocket to see what it was and it was a text message from Carlos asking me where I was.

"Okay miss I see that there is a package hear for you just go that way and turn left and you will see a man there just ask him for the package" she said and I nod walking off.

Look how long mia come yah fah dem nuh expect mi oo know weh fi guh

Walking in the direction I saw two girls coming and they stopped walking just to look at me and they wispered something to each other before laughing and walking pass me.

Mi just haffi shake mi head a swear

If them know weh them look like them stop look ova yah suh

Walking up to the desk I saw Marcus there on his phone as usual. He saw me and started to smile and I smiled back.

"Liah wah gwan?" he asked and I laughed, "nothing just come pick up mi package" I said and he nod walking off probably going for the package.

I saw the same two girls again and as before they started to laugh when they saw me.

But a wah this mhon

"Seet here" Marcus said and I looked away from the girls to see him with a big box, "but a weh yaah guh wid that?" I asked and he chuckled causing me to laugh.

A suh much sumo mi did order

"Nuh your box mamz" he said and I shook my head taking it from him, "ahh thanks" I said smiling at him and he smiled back with a nod.