"Haffi get dat"

Two weeks later

8:30p.m

Carlos POV

This girl been a have mi head from the first time mi see har a kfc. Gyal pretty yuh fuck an have body even though she did inna uniform yuh can see seh she have shape

"Yow bro a party we come and yuh just up inna yuh feelings a which gyal have yuh head a way yute" Leo said causing me to look at him.

"That good man" I said chuckling then took a sip of my hennesy.

Mi need fi see dah girl deh again

"Yow Spooky who dem deh" Noah said looking at me then in the direction of two girls. I recognized only one of them, the one from kfc.

Maamz sexy yuh fuck but a weh she a do a dem paat yah a night wid just one girl

"Yow mi waah knock ih thickaz" Antonio said eyeing lil shawty.

Eh man love pussy yuh fuck everyday is a next gyal him have

"Lowe that" I said taking a sip of my drink while eyeing her every move.

"Wah mek?" Antonio asked looking at me then at Noah.

"My ooman that" I simply said and he nod going back to his conversation with Leo.

Ruff C by Kraff started playing loudly through the speakers and I started to nod my head.

I poured myself another glass of henessy then looked up to see shawy and her friend over at the bar drinking and laughing.

*****
1 hour later

Its been an hour since we have been here and everyone was just having their own fun. I was just sitting here watching shawty all night.

A ladies dancehall mix started playing by DJ Dolla Sign and all the ladies started to dance.

Shawty and her friend went on the dance floor and started dance everyone circled around them but we could see from our V.I.P section.

Shawty started throwing it back and whining on her friend. The dress she was wearing ride up on her hips and I could see her black thong.

Fuck

They started videoing them and shawty started to shake her ass and dancing to every beat of the song.

Wonda if she coulda do that pon mi just thinking about it mek mi hood stiff up

The song stopped and she got up laughing. She glanced at me probably sensing someone staring at her and her face lit up and she smiled at me and I gave her a smirk then took a sip of my drink.

Her friend touched her and she looked away. Her friend said something to her and she nod taking up her purse.

5 minutes later I looked up to see shawty walking over to me. I placed the cup on the table and smiled at her.

"Hey" she said shyly then wave to the others and they nod in response.

"Hi" I said admiring her face she even more prettier up close.

She came around the table and then sat on my lap. I was a bit taken aback by her actions but quickly masked it with a smirk.

"Neva know yuh so brave" I said in her ears and she smiled.