"Likkle Miss"

Three months later
                                                           March 22

Aurelia's POV

Jesus Christ

"Cee tek time nuh" I mumbled feeling him push deeper inside me.

Yuh deh yah a tell the man fi tek time fuck if smaddy come ketch uno

"Yaah tell mi fi tek time fah?" Carlos said thrusting even faster.

Mi belly bottom muss mash up by time him fi done 

"Mmm" I moaned sinking my nails deeper in his back.

"Man just wake up out a coma and a this yuh greet mi wid and den a tell bad man fi tek time" he said in my ears and I smirked.

"Yow my bro" I heard before the door burst open and Carlos quickly covered us with the sheet.

"Bloodclaat" Leo said before walking back outside and I couldn't help the laugh I let out.

Mi did warn yuh

"Oh gosh man" I said after my laughing stopped.

Mi laugh till mi start cry

"Man see heaven and earth a while ago" Carlos said causing me to start laughing again.

"Come off a mi wid the laughing bredda" Carlos said and I covered my mouth so I could control my laughing.

Slowly getting off him he hissed in response and I smiled walking to the bathroom to put on my clothes.

It has been three months since the shooting happened which land Carlos into a coma. The doctors said they weren't sure if he was going to wake up.

Since the shooting I tried so hard to forget that night, but every time I close my eyes the same nightmare replays in my head.

I started seeing a therapist because of it and I have been getting better. I am not fully recovered but I am healing a bit. My therapist has it to say that I was traumatized and she gave me some sleeping pills to help me sleep.

"Yow Liah come out a the bathroom now nuh" I heard Noah said from causing me to laugh.

Everyone is here except Amelia or Emily me no remember her name but yeah she is not here. After the shooting she went M.I.A and no one has heard from her since.

"Mi a come" I yelled when someone knocked on the door. I walking out the bathroom I saw all of them standing around Carlos laughing and talking.

My parents and my brother is here, Carlos parents and his siblings, all of his friends and some of them that I didn't know and my friends.

"So Liah yuh nuh plan fi give Carlos a youth" Leo said causing everyone to laugh except me.

A who an them chro kmft

No coco melon to the dolly body

Tell them fi mi

"Uno can mine pickney" I said hissing my teeth and they laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Uno come out now nuh man mi want talk to mi wifey" Carlos said causing me to blush and they walked out one by one.

Likkle miss a you that

"Mumma" Carlos said but I didn't answer I just stared at the ground.

"Psssst likkle miss grippy, done know a you got the glue" he said again and I just couldn't help but laugh.

Him funny yf

"Weh uh want?" I asked looking at him.

"Cyah beg u a piece a di tight tight" he said and I smiled walking over to him.

"If them ketch we again a nuh mi n u" I said and he smirked.

"Just lock the door nuh thickaz" he said pointing at the door and I walked over there closing it.

Ensuring that it was locked I walked back over to the bed getting on top of him.

Yah suh the fuckry start

Believe nuh man

____________________

Hey lovelies I know it's been along time since I updated but I just didn't know what to write and being busy with school just adds up everything.

It's short but hope you like it❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote😘