"Three points"

Continuation

Same night
10:00 pm

Aurelia POV

We just reach and mi ready fi guh home already

"A wahm to yuh?" I heard Cee whispered in my ears and I looked back at him.

"Nothing mi just bored" I said shifting in his lap to get more comfortable and he held my waist to stop my movements and I felt his bulge in his pants causing me to smile.

One of Carlos friend got up I think her name is Olive or Olivia, she just looked at me then hissed her teeth walking away.

Dah gyal yah

Nuh know a wah do she

"What's her problem?" I asked Carlos and he shrugged saying he doesn't know.

Uhm

Mi nuh believe him

Same

Mi waah guh home

"Cee" I said with a pout on my face causing Carlos to look away from his friends to look at me.

"Wahm now?" he asked and I sigh not wanting him to be away from his friends.

"Mi a guh home but yuh can stay and enjoy yourself. I will take a cab and text you once I reach home" I said about to get up but he hold me back.

"Yow mi a cut ino" he said dabbing up his friends then tapping my thigh and I got up allowing him to stand up.

"Come" he said holding my hand pushing through the crowd going towards the entrance.

Once we were outside I stopped taking in the fresh night breeze.

"Yuh good?" Carlos came in front me asking and I nod with a smile.

We walked over to the door and he opened the door allowing me to get in and I stopped him from closing it.

"Wahm" he said looking at me and I blushed turning my face away from him.

"Think we did pass dah stage deh B" he said using his index finger to turn my face to look at him.

"I love you" I said and he looked at me causing me to turn away from him.

Why mi seh that

Cause yaah idiot yuh nuh see

Nuff mi too nuff

"I lov-" before he could finish what he was saying shots started to fire causing me to quickly cover both me and Carlos head.

I could hear screams but I was just focused on covering me and Carlos head.

The shots stopped after a minute and I slowly got up seeing blood all over my white dress I looked done at Carlos seeing that he wasn't moving.

"Carlos" I said tears welling up in my eyes but he didn't respond.

"Carlos please get up you can't do this to me please" I said crying and I saw people still running and screaming.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed but everyone was just running.

"PLEASE HELP SOMEONE, ANYONE!" I shouted laying down on him crying my eyes out.

"Please Carlos don't die I can't lose you right now" I said rubbing my hand through his hair.

I felt his pulse it was still there but it was hardly visible.

"Yow smaddy tek him up" I heard someone say causing me to look up to see Noah and his friends.

"He is still alive but he needs to get to the hospital quick" I said getting out of the car going into the one that they put Carlos in.

"Please hurry up and drive" I said to the driver causing him to speed up.

Looking at Carlos his skin was pale and he was losing a lot of blood.

"Please don't die" I whispered in his ears and his eyes opened a bit and he started gasping for air.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at the driver.

"I am driving as fast as I can miss" he said.

"Well drive faster" I said hissing my teeth.

"Liah" I heard Cee whispered and I looked at him, "I am right here" I said eyes getting glossy.

"I- I wa-want you to k-know som-something" he said closings and opening his eyes again.

"Carlos it is okay you don't have to say any just focus on breathing please" I said the water works coming after.

"N-no you h-have to h-hear th-this" he said closing his eyes tightly then opening it again and I covered mouth to stop the sobbing noise.

"I l-love y-you L-Liah" he said and I wiped the tears away.

"I love you too Carlos" I said rubbing my hand through his head before kissing him on his forehead.

_____________

What a sight😔