"Nah Stop"

October 17

2:00 a.m

Carlos POV

"Yow bredda stop fuck wid mi" I said to Liah with one of my eyes open.

Imagine mia sleep and this pickney a come wake man out a dem bed

Fi wah?

"Mi just a wake yuh up fi tell yuh happy birthday enuh" she said with the most innocent look on her face.

"Liah gwan back guh sleep" I said pulling the covers over my head.

"Carlos get up nuh" she said coming on top of me then pulling the covers from over my head and I hissed my teeth.

Chro

"Aurelia mi waah sleep a wah time now?" I asked taking up my phone to check the time, "seet deh 10 minutes afta 12 inna the mawning" I said putting the phone back down.

"And so?" she asked rolling her eyes, "so yuh fi a sleep not wak-" I was cut off by her kissing me and I kissed her back.

The kiss lasted for about two minutes before she pulled away.

"How yuh suh miserable like yuh deh pan yuh period" she said wiping off my face.

"Bredda come off a mi" I said hissing my teeth then gentle pushed her off me then got up going to the bathroom.

"B mi have sumo fi yuh" Liah said following me into the bathroom, "wah that now?" I asked walking over to the toliet to do my business.

"Mi can wull it?" Liah asked and I looked at her over my shoulders, "wull wah?" I asked pulling up my shorts then wiped off the toliet seat before flushing it.

"Yuh hood" she said looking in the room the back at me, "Chro" I said putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Anyways as mia seh mi have sumo fi yuh" she said reminding me of what she said earlier, "mmm" I said brushing my teeth.

"Suh mi muss wait till yuh done?" she asked and I glanced at her before spitting out the toothpaste.

"Nuh you stand up in yah a watch mi?" I asked looking at her, "yeh but" she said the paused hissing her teeth.

"Mi a guh downstairs" she said walking out.

bredda this pickney just come wake mi out a mi sleep n mi did a have a nice dream

After brushing my teeth I made my way downstairs.

"Liah!" I called but she didn't responce, "Aurelia!" I called again walking in the livingroom.

"Mi here suh!" she shouted from the kitchen so I made my way in there.

When I got to the kitchen there were lots of gift bags all over the kitchen and I started to smile immediately.

"This is for you mi have bout two more surprises but yaah guh see dem lata" she said coming over to me and I pulled her by her waist kissing her.

"B this nuh necessary enuh" I said and she nod, "mi know but mi just did waah give yuh sumo, a yuh first birthday yaah spend wid mi enuh" she said hugging around my waist.

"Hmmm" I hummed looking down at her face.

Mi ooman pretty yuh fuck

"How yuh batty just a get big suh?" I asked turning around to squeeze she butt, "stop nuh Carlos" she said trying to get away from me.