"Son of a bitch"

Three Days Later
October 23

Unknown POV

Three days now since Aurelia has been here and Carlos still hasn't made a move, but I know he is up to something, I just need to know what that something is.

"Yow you two find out which part Carlos deh and get back to mi" I said to two of the men standing by the wall and they nod walking off.

Time fi pay Aurelia a visit

"Open this" I said as soon as I reached the room door they had Aurelia in. The two men guarding the door opened it and I walked in seeing Aurelia laying on the bed rolled up in a bubble while trembling and I started to laugh.

This shit was funny

"Yow get up" I said as soon as I stopped laughing and she jumped up in fright causing me to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing again.

"Leave me alone" she said rolling her eyes, "roll them again an see if mi nuh cut them out" I said and she smiled shaking her head.

"Don't worry Carlos soon come for me and you will see" she said and I smirked, "it has been three days now and all now mi nuh see him come, like him nuh care bout you at all" I said and she shook her head.

"You are lying" she said and I chuckled, "no girl today is October the 23 three days now, yuh see anybody come?" I asked and she shook her head no and I gave her a thumbs up.

"What have I ever done to you to deserve this?" she asked and I grabbed a chair to sit infront of her. "Your whole existence troubles me so I want you to disappear and after you disappear I will have your friends and your boyfriend" I said with a smirk.

"Anything yuh seh yaah man" she said laying back down and turning her back towards me.

Carlos POV

"Yow wah time you a guh fi har?" Noah asked me over the loud music that was playing. "Bout 11:30 pm mi nuh sure" I said and he nod puffing his weed.

"Sounds like yuh nuh waah guh fi har" Leo said and I chuckled, "mi oo guh fi har man just nuh want har friend know seh mi know weh dem deh. Waah mek it an element of surprise" I said drinking some of the henny in my cup.

I found out who kidnapped Liah, who was working with her and also where they were, but what she didn't know is that I know exactly where they are.

"Man nuh waah see him ooman yet" Antonio said and I shook my head getting up. "Yow Carlos" Olivia said from across the room.

"Woiiee man a guh get some pussy a now" Antonio said and I made up my face, "feel mi and you a di same" I said then walked off in the direction of where Olivia was.

"Weh yaah seh and mek it snappy too cause mi have some weh a guh" I said as soon as I was close to her, "did a ask yuh bout weh mi tell yuh last night" she said looking at her feet.

Last night she asked me if I wanted someone to keep my company and her company includes sex and mi have mi ooman weh mi have fi guh fah tonight and a fi har company alone mi want but some people girl pickney nuh understand that.

"No sah mi good plus mi ooman a forward a foot lata suh mi done have company" I said and my phone started ringing, it was the inside a man I have working undercover for the spain town man them.

I also found out that it was the spain town man them that Liah classmate hire to do the kidnapping so it wasn't hard to find them and the warehouse that they had Liah in.

That mek mi job easy yuh fuck

"Yow boss" he said as soon as I answered the call.

"Wah fi gwan?" I asked and he sighed and I heard shuffling in the background.