"The start"

Aurelia POV

"Aurelia if you don't get down here right now I am coming up there!" I heard my mom yelled causing me to groan and put the pillow over my face in the process.

"Mamma I'm coming!" I yelled taking the pillow off my head and staring at the ceiling for a while.

"Bambina if you don't get your butt out this bed questa istanza" I heard my mom shouting while coming up the stairs and I got up and rushed to the bathroom closing the door.

"Mamma sono in bagno jezz" I said puting some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Hurry up you gonna be late for your first day" she said and I heard her light footsteps going down the stairs.

Ughh

******
30 minutes tops I was finished in the bathroom. I got dress in my school uniform, did my hair and then checked myself in the mirror before going downstairs.

"Mattina" I said kissing my baby brother on his head and picking up a waffle and a piece of ba bjg nvbvcon putting it in my mouth.

"Aurelia atleast sit and eat for the love of God" my mom said closing the pot lid.

"I will be late mamma" I said taking up my school bag and putting on my shoes.

"Make sure you go over by Sarah's house later" she said reminding me that she won't be here tonight because of her late night shift.

"Okay mom ciao ti amo" I said collecting my money and rushing outside. I took my car keys out my bag and got into the car.

This is gonna be a long day chica~ I thought before reversing out the drive way and in the direction of my school.

I didn't get to introduce myself because of that situation anyways my name is Aurelia Prince. My first name comes from the latin origin meaning 'the golden one'. It states back to the ancient Roman surname, 'Aurelius'. I was born on November 11, 2006 in Italy. I am mixed, my mom is Itatian and my dad is a Jamaican.

I moved to New York when I was seven years old, then moved to Jamaica when I was ten years old. I moved to New York because of my mom, they offered her a job and she took it. We moved to Jamaica because my dad wanted to be closer to his family which my mom was cool with.

When I was 16 my dad bought me a car, he is not always around us because of his business trips so he is mostly gone. I live in St. Andrew in Beverly hills. I attend St. Jago high school. I am turning 17 in a few months and I can't wait. My mom's name is Andrea Elis Prince, my dad's name is Ethan Prince and my baby brother's name is Isaac Prince.

I have two BFFs, they called use the trio because they never see us apart. Iris and Delilah, I love them so much with all my heart they have been there for me and I have been there for them. I have never dated anyone, never had my my first kiss but this year I am planning on changing that and my girls are willing to help me.

Talking about the devils~ I thought answering their call and puting it on speaker.

"Hey chicas" I said smiling.

"Hey girl what's up!" they both yelled through the phone causing us to burst out in laughter.

"Weh yuh deh my girl?" Iris asked when the laughter calms down.

"I am on my way" I said stopping at a red light.

"Yuh cyah talk patois fi once inna yuh life?" Delilah asked and I could hear the school bell ring in the back ground.