Arsenal Pub Night (KCC)

Arsenal Pub night
(Going out as a big group always insures chaos. Especially with your adorable, clueless girlfriend by your side.)

The buzz and hum of the busy pub hung in the air. You and a few others had agreed to on your night off you would do a pub quiz. You pulled out your phone, texting to see if anyone is here yet. You walked up to the bar, waiting.  You checked your watch, 6:30. "Hi what can I get ya?" The bar maid asked, a small brunette woman. "Hi can I just get a pint of coke please." You said adding a smile showing your gratitude. She nodded starting to pour the drink. You tapped your card paying. You checked your phone, the texts that came through stated that they were on their way. Braking your focus the woman placed the drink on the bar side. "There you go." The woman smiled to you. "Thank you." You returned the smile. You grabbed the drink and headed over to a big table to fit everyone. There would be 9 of you guys, making 3 teams of 3. The people going are; you, Kyra, Jen, Katie, Catlin, Lessi, Viv, Beth and Leah. Being at Arsenal has given you a sense of family. You have made a lot of friends from being at Arsenal who feel like family to you. Of course you became friends with all of the Arsenal girls, you became close with Catlin who then introduced you Alanna and Macca. You guys all became inseparable the four of you. As you sat scrolling on your phone, your mindless scrolling was interrupted by you looking up at the person who gave a billowing laugh. It was Katie laughing at Catlin who had walked/tripped over a chair.  "Cait! Katie!" You called out. "Hey Y/n, how are ya?" Catlin asked "Better then you falling ass over tit." You laughed out. This response had Katie doubled over laughing hard. You earn an eye roll from Catlin, "Do you want a drink?" Cait asked, "No I'm okay thank you." You smiled, they both headed off to the bar. You anxiously awaited on your girlfriend's arrival, she was coming over with Lessi. She is truly adorable, she has been texting and snapping you since you left each other at training today. Catlin and Katie came back over with their drinks, Cait was clearly the driver tonight as she came over with a lemonade and Katie with a beer. You guys chatted for about 10 minutes till Jen and Leah arrived together. Again you greeted each other and chatted. Next was Viv and Beth, who honestly are the cutest couple. Finally it was Less and your Girlfriend. "KYRA!" You shouted seeing your girlfriend walk through the door, you ran up and hugged her. She had the cutest smile on her face like always.  You held onto her, she held you close, "You okay baby?" She asked in your ear so just you two could hear, you nodded your head not wanting to let go, "You?" You asked only her being able to hear, she did the same nodding still not letting go, "Ewww get a room." Leah piped up saying. You pulled apart giddy as anything. You both blushed looking at each other. "What drink do you want my love?" You asked the Aussie, "Can I have a...er vodka coke please?" She had a cheeky grin on her face, of course you sit down I'll bring it over. You kissed her cheek and walked to the bar. "Hi ya what can I get you?" The sweet woman asked. "A vodka coke please." You said with a smile, "can I see your ID please?" The women asked, you were honestly stunned like yeah you are only 23 but girl, do I look under 18? "Um yeah sure." You said fumbling in your pocket to find your wallet that has your ID, getting slightly flustered as she had already started the drink when you were looking for it, you finally dig it out and hand it to the woman. You did the awkward thing of slightly looking around as she worked out how old you are. "Thank you." She said with a smile, you take the drink and head back to the table. You heard laughs as the girls pointed out you gotten ID'd "Hahahah yes very funny, at least she thinks I'm young enough." You stated handing the drink to Kyra and giving her a kiss on the cheek. You all chatted for a few hours before the quiz started. Again the teams would me; (you, Kyra and Less) (Jen, Katie and Catlin) and finally, (Leah, Viv and Beth). You had a good team, you were alright at quizzes, Less has an amazing memory and Kyra well she's just adorable and will know most of the film questions that always come up. Finally the quiz had been handed out, the name of your group would be 'Two Brits and a Aussie'. "Ready, set, GO!" the man at the frount called out. We had 15 minutes to complete the 20 question quiz. You guys were flying through. Some questions were rather difficult though, Lessi knew a lot of the geography questions as well as maths, you knew Science questions though. "What is the 23rd periodic table element?" Less read the question "Who the fuck would know that?" She said but you were too focused to fathom what she said, your science teacher used to put the periodic element song on in class. You being you learned the first 31 periodic elements, you listed them out in your head counting on your fingers. 'Scandium...Titanium...Vanadium.' You got it, "The answer is Vanadium" you said confidently spelling it out for Kyra to put down.  "Wow I think I just fell more in love with you." Kyra said this made you blush hard, Less pretended to throw up, "Get a room." She jokingly said the three of you are actually quite close so you often jokes like that. "Right the final question." You said taking a deep breath in "Name the bull dog from Paw Patrol." Less read out "What the fuck is Paw Patrol?" You questioned. "OH MY GOD!" Kyra shouted. "Shhh baby we don't want the others to hear." You said calming the excited Aussie down, "The answer is Rubble, Harper always has it on when we're at camp." She said with a huge grin on her face, she was so proud. "Oh my god I love you baby." You said squeezing her face kissing her. "Right now wrote it down and run it over." Less interrupted. Kyra nodded writing the answer down then sprinting over to the guy at the front. You guys felt pretty confident on this one. Once everyone was done you all came together again to hear the results read out. About 10 minutes of rivalry happened between the groups all friendly of course. The man cleared his throat, "Can I have your attention please, we do have a winner, who won by a mer 2 points, the winners are. TWO BRITS AND A AUSSIE!" The guy called out and the three of you jumped up and started celebrating. "The only group to get both the Periodic Table question right and the Last Question right." The man at the front added. "Nahh there is no way you guys knew the 23rd periodic question even Viv didn't know that." Leah piped up saying, "I can list of the first 31 if you want?" You said with a smirk and cocking your eyebrow. You turned to Kyra "I'm so proud of you baby." Holding her and giving her a kiss.