Alanna Kennedy

Please let me know if you guys have any thoughts. I hope you like these.

A Alanna Kennedy story

(You are dating Alanna Kennedy and have been for a good a year and a bit. You are both based in London, as she plays for Man City. You are a well known tattoo artist in London, but what happens when Lani needs to go to Australia for the Tillies)

Your day started off like any other. Your alarm buzzed. A arm flew at you to signal to turn the noise off. You cancelled the alarm and rolled over to see her. Your beautiful girlfriend, Lani is perfect in your eyes. Normally her hair was slick into a messy bun but god in the morning when it's down and some stands on her face, she looks like an angel. You smoothed her hair out of her face tucking it just behind her ear, just running your fingers over her cheek taking in her beauty. Slowly her bright blue eyes came alive. You could get lost in those sky eyes. "Hello beautiful." She croaked out Aussie accent still very thick. You keep falling more in love with this woman. "Hey princess, how did you sleep?" You asked you could tell this made her blush as she burrowed her head into the pillows. "Good, you? Baby." This made you blush, you kissed her on the forehead, "Good thank you baby, I'll go make breakfast. Have you got early training?" You asked getting up, as you got up you were pulled back down. Lani pulled you into a kiss, it was passionate and loving but also hot and heavy. When kissing Alanna it was also like two puzzle pieces joining. You both broke away needing air. "Yeah I do my love, are you going in early?" She asked cheeks slightly red. "Yeah I'm gonna go in a set up, I'll make some eggs." You said not really wanting to get up and leave your girlfriend who looked so cozy. You grabbed a top off the floor to at least slightly cover up when walking around the apartment. You headed to the kitchen to make same scrambled eggs with some toast. Concentrating on the eggs you didn't hear Lani get out of bed, you felt two arms wrap around your waist and a head on your shoulder. Soon breakfast was done and you both sat down to eat. After eating you both started to get ready. You both showered together but you knew you didn't have time for anything fun because Lani had to get to training. You had gotten changed into your black jeans and black graphic T-shirt. You sat on the floor in front of the mirror to do your makeup before work. Alanna was doing her stretches before leaving. You had never noticed how tight her training joggers were and omg. She was doing some sort of yoga and you could see it in the mirror and Jesus this woman did things to you. Suddenly your eyes met hers in the mirror a sort of blush and smirk crept across your face, Lani's face went instantly bright red. Yes she did things to you but you loved it when she would shy away when you dominated the situation. It had gotten to, 7:45 and it was time for both you, to leave.  You walked out to your cars together and giving a kiss goodbye before setting off.

It was now later in the day. You had just finished up a client. You only had one more to do. It was an easy one just two small fine line tattoos. You had about an hour to kill though. You texted Alanna to see if she was done with training.

Y/n- 'Hey baby, are you done with training? Thought we could get some lunch? ❤️xxx'

Lani- 'Hey babe yeah, meet at Subway I'm so hungry 🤤 ❤️ xxx'

This made you giggle. You announced to the shop that you were going to get lunch and asked if anyone needed anything, but everyone said they were good. You grabbed your bag and headed to subway. It was only a 10 minute walk so not far. You ordered yours and Lani's order which you knew off by heart at this point. As you went to tap your card to pay an arm stuck across you and paid. You knew that tattooed arm it was your Aussie. "Hi baby." You said greeting her and holding her close. This time was spent catching up over your days so far. 40 minutes had passed but felt like 10, but you had to get back. As you walked out of the shop you shivered it had gotten really cold, instantly Lani took her hoodie off and gave it to you. God you love this woman so much. "I'll walk you to the shop, my love." You blushed at this offer.
Not long you were both back to the shop, she came in and met everyone, they all know her as I do her tattoos sometimes. Soon my client arrived and me and Lani said our goodbyes. Little did I know I would have an amazing surprise when I got home.
3 hours later it was all done. I sent my client on her way and packed up my station. I said good bye to the guys and headed home. It was around 5ish when you got to Lani's apartment. You opened the door to see Alanna stood with flowers and balloons, and the smell of y/f/m. You felt tears come to your eyes. "Lani what is all of this?" You questioned walking towards her. "Y/n will you come to Australia with me? I got the call to go to nationals, you can meet my family and I've contacted a artist out there and they have said you can work out there for a little when we are there,so please." She smiled "Yes god yes, I want to go to Australia with you, I want nothing more, I love you Alanna Kennedy." You ran hugging her so tightly. You really wanted nothing more. "I love you Y/n Y/l/n." Lani said into your head she held you. You broke away, "Did you make y/f/m." Smelling it in the air. "Yeah well I tried too but I wanted to make this special for you, because I love you." Blush crept across your face. "You are perfect Alanna." You truly love this woman.