Arsenal nightout pt.2

This is pt.2. The morning after. This is a sort of short one.

The next morning you opened your eyes with a pounding in your head. You don't remember much of last night in all honesty. You closed your eyes once more to stretch but as you stretch you hit someone. "Fuck." You whisper shouted, slowly turning to see who was in your bed. Blush crept across your face. It was Katie, a very beautiful Katie. You carefully turned over to face her. You started to feel sleepy again, letting your eyes close and the headache slip away. You were awoken by a bang on the door. "What the fuck." Groaned a very hung over McCabe. You rubbed your eyes and a bang came agin. "Alright I'm coming!" You shouted grabbing a T-shirt and shorts from the floor. You opened the door to see Leah. "And good morning to you." You spat at Leah. "It's actually 1pm and me and Less are hungry so wanted to see if you wanted food?" She questioned gladly not noticing the very hung over Irish woman in your bed. "Yeah yeah okay be down in a minute and we will go." You said dead as you feel. Leah gave you a pay on the shoulder and walked away. Closing the door you flopped ok your bed accidentally hitting Katie. "Ouch." She said in a fake away, your head shot straight up at the sound of her thick Irish accent. You crawled back up next to her, she looks so perfect. "Hi beautiful." She said looking at you. "Hi." You simply said your brain being fried from her beauty and the alcohol. "I have a question?" She said. "Yeah what is it?" Your heart was going a million miles an hour "Do you maybe want to go on a date with me?" Katie said shyly this was like the first time you had ever seen her shy. You beamed a smile "Of course I do, omg I've been waiting for this." You kissed her this wasn't like last night this was passion and love. "We should probably get ready." She said pulling away. "Yeah I have some clothes you can borrow." You got up pulling out some Nike shorts and just a plain black t-shirt with some socks and a hoodie to borrow. You grabbed your clothes which again were Nike shorts, socks and a Nike jumper, skipping the t-shirt because you couldn't be asked.

You got in the shower quick, washing just your body and you would do a hair mask tonight probably with the girls. You got out and as you were doing your skincare you noticed the marks she had left on your torso, you smiled at them, you had wished you had Katie for so long. You didn't have your jumper on yet just your sports bra and shorts. You had left your pills in your room so you left to go get them. Katie was mid changing "Shit sorry!" You blurted out shutting your eyes. She walked over to you pulling you closer to her, you opened your eyes at the touch of her. Got she looked so good. She placed a kiss on your lips. You depended it with asking for access with your tongue. She agreed. You both deepened the kiss this felt like heaven. You both pulled away gasping for air. You rested your foreheads together. "We should probably go downstairs." You said you both pulled away, she nodded her hair and you both finished changing. You opened the bedroom door and walked downstairs to where Leah and Less stood. They smiled at you, that smile soon turned to gasps as they saw Katie walk behind you in your clothes. "No way." Alessia said shocked it had happened. "I fucking knew it, I could do here you I'm gonna kill you y/n, I didn't think you would do it." Leah said though her laughs. You rolled your eyes, putting sunglasses on and giving a pair to Katie. "Yeah, yeah okay Lea let's go I am starving." You said walking out of the door. This is gonna be a fun car ride.