Mackenzie Arnold pt.3

(After going on dates you, finally got to watch Mackenzie. Over in AUS.)

"MACKENZIE!" You shouted into the void of the apartment. Mackenzie popped her head out of the bathroom, brushing her teeth, "Yeah?" She mumbled toothbrush still in mouth. "Have you got everything off the list baby?" You questioned her. It was travel day for the Matilda's they are going back to Australia. You honestly didn't trust Macca to remember everything. You looked over the list. You listed the things off in your head, everything was there but her stuff she needed on the plane. You looked around the room, Macca still in the bathroom. You pulled a note out of your pocket, slipping it into her jersey. You smoothed everything out, then felt arms snake around your hips. You hadn't told her you were going to go watch her game. "Hey princess." Mackenzie whispered in your ear. You put your arms around hers. You pulled your head back giving her access. She started kissing and nipping at your neck. You let a shaky breath out and quickly drawing one back in. "Mackenzie." You husked out suppressing a moan. You felt her smile into your neck, stopping her actions. "So have I got everything?" She asked with a smirk turning you round. You looked up at her, "Yeah but you need to pack your plane bag." You pulled up onto your tip toes giving her a peck on the lips. "Yes darling, I was gonna do that." She smiled mocking you a little. She went to walk away to grab her bag but you turned slapping her ass. This was hilarious to you and in fairness it was right there, she turned round shaking her head laughing then "twerking" (as she put it) making you laugh. This is why you love her, she makes you laugh, makes you happy and makes you feel safe.

She was dressed in her comfy clothes, backpack on and suitcase by side, it was like sending your child to away. She was being picked up by a coach that the girls will be on too, to go to the airport. You wanted to cry, you and Mackenzie hadn't been dating long at all, but she is gonna be thousands of miles away. Yes you are gonna fly over so you are there for the final match. You haven't told Mackenzie only her best friends Alanna and Catlin because you needed to know information, as well as getting pitch side tickets. The silence between you two was due to over thinking about being apart. You broke and turned bear hugging Macca. You tried not to sob into her. You both stood there holding each other. You breathed in her sent, it feels like home. You broke away reluctantly, looking up into her eyes. "Macca?" You asked softy. "Yeah princess?" She replied but she always has so much care when talking with you. "You can say no but could we maybe swap jumpers?" You asked scared she would say no, looking at your feet. You felt a finger lift your chin up. She had a smile that could melt ice instantly. You blushed wildly. She pulled you into a kiss. This kiss was full of passion, love and affection. Just as you both deepened the kiss you heard, "WOOOH!" And "GO ON MACCA!" It was the Tillies. You broke away very quickly, becoming shy. Mackenzie hung her head shaking it. "To answer your question yes baby." She answered giving you a smirk. You looked puzzled at why she smirked but you soon learned, why. As she took her jumper off you soon saw she had a crop top on that is yours first of all but it had ridden up showing off her abs but it also had the marks you had given her. God this sent shock waves though you. You are definitely bright red right now. "Babe you okay?" She knew exactly what she was doing to you. "Yeah, Yeha er um I'm okay." You choked over every single word. You took your jumper off handing it to her and taking hers, you held it to you smelling it, it brought you so much comfort. She put your jumper on it looked so good on her. She gave you a quick kiss, "Bye Princess I'll try call you the best I can okay." She said to you, you could hear the sadness in her voice. "Text me when you arrive at the airport, the plane and in Australia okay?" You said quickly so she could get off and not keep the girls waiting anymore. You waved her off as the coach pulled off. You suddenly felt empty. She was gone.

-4 days later-

You woke up happy for the first time in 4 days. Today you get to suprise Macca with being at the pitch side. You packed your bag last night, all that was left to pack was the bag for the plane. You sprang out of bed even though it is 5am. You got showered and changed. Packing your bag with the final pieces it was time to leave. The taxi was now outside. See you in a bit I guess.

You stepped off the plane. 'Holy shit it's hot' you thought to yourself. Right now it was time to navigate Australia. So you had booked a hotel that was a 2 minute walk from the Matilda's hotel, this was so Macca couldn't accidentally see you. Right you had to call a taxi to get to the hotel.

Soon you got to the hotel, you made small talk with the taxi driver, apparently it was very noticeable that you are British, you didn't know how to feel about that. The man dropped you off, you paid and got out. The hotel was actually really nice for the price. It was actually quite late when you checked in. So as soon as you got your things upstairs you headed back downstairs and out of the hotel. Just up the road is what in the Uk we call a corner shop/ convenience shop. You walked in, you were wide awake but you know you need to sleep on time over here, so you got loads of food so after taking your sleeping pills you could crash faster. It was a lot of crisps. You paid and thanked the cashier and headed to the hotel. Your plan worked to a T. When you got in you showered, changed and took your sleeping pills. You then got into bed, binging the food and Netflix. Soon you fell right asleep.