Katie McCabe

(Warnings: it's kinda sad)
I am super sorry but I haven't been feeling the greatest mentally I hope this is okay)

Katie McCabe
(You have been having a bad time, your out injured from a head concussion, and your studies have not been easy)

-smack-
Ouch. You felt the ground around you, but you slowly started to slip away. Everything was went dark and your mind went fuzzy.

Your eyes fluttered open. "The fuck" everything was bright, way too bright. Once everything started to calm down you noticed you were in a hospital. You panicked, bolting up but this hurt your head so much. You turned to see your perfect girlfriend by your side. Asleep holding your hand you soon felt at easy. That's when Leah walked in. "Oh y/n you are up. How are you feeling?" She asked with 2 coffees in her hands assuming for her and Katie. "My head hurts but, what happened?" You asked. The last thing you remember was being at the game. She put the coffees down and sat on the bed with a sad look. "Y/n. You want to save the ball and you put pushed into the post, you grabbed the ball but the back of your head smacked the post then you fell to the floor. We thought we were going to lose you." She told you this but everything was rushing though your head. "Katie hasn't left your side, she's been here since they rushed you off, does she know your up?" She questioned you, you shook your head. "Hey, baby I'm awake." You said shaking Katie. She sprung up, confused at first till she saw you. Her eyes welled up and flung herself at you.

That was 5 months ago. You have another month to go. You are studying a Tattoo corse. You were never good at college/school work.  You needed to prepare though because  you know that football can't be forever and you can't live off the money. You struggled in school a lot, you always left stupid you were good at maths like your sibling or just getting good grades but you were amazing at practical like, P.E and art. Doing art at GCSE made you fall out of love, but you got a A. Obviously football did take over so you put art on the back burner and you did design your own tattoos.

"Katieeeeeee!" You whined from the sofa. You were struggling with studying and staying focus. You soon heard foot steps coming into the room. "Yes my darling." Her Irish accent made you melt. You blushed and moved your head away from her. "Are you blushing Y/n Y/LN." She grabbed your face as she said this. God this woman makes you melt. You leaned into kiss her but she moved missing you. "No you, baby are meant to studying." She looked you in your eyes and, you brain stopped. "But I can't focus anymore pleaseeee." You gave the older woman puppy dog eyes pleading with her. She smiled and leaned in. You put your lips together, they moulded together but as soon as you deepened the kiss she pulled away. You threw yourself back like a child, you know she's only doing the best for you but, studying made all of those dark thoughts from when you were younger. "I'm going to keep checking in but I'm do some chores around the house okay princess." She said with a loving look in her eyes like she always does with you. You nodded in  agreement. It was nice actually Katie doing the chores so you could study.

Hours had passed Katie had only came back down once. You know you were just being pathetic but god doing studying and still not getting it made you feel so stupid. It's also winter, so it's pitch black, this made everything worse. You closed the laptop down, this was the only light. Now you were in pitch black darkness. Those numb feelings crept back in, you pushed the laptop to the edge of the sofa and sunk in. You laid there, but not long the tears started to silently fall down your face. Every bad thought came rushing 'what if they don't want me back in the team?' 'They probably won't want you back' 'You won't pass your exams' 'You will fail' 'Everyone will leave you' 'You are so annoying, so dumb, so ugly' 'Katie probably doesn't love you' that last one stung. Your chest started to feel like it was collapsing. You couldn't breathe. You tried to catch your breath but it was going too fast, the tears now poured down your face.

"Hey baby, baby it's okay listen to me. Your safe I got you okay. I love you, you are safe and I am here. Listen to my voice darling okay." Her voice broke though, no one could ever break though. Her voice brought so much calmness. You tried to slow down but it was so hard to stop. Now you felt Roman's pick you up and hold you close to her chest. "It's okay my love, it's okay I'm here you are safe." You heard her she was trying so hard. You  started to take control back breathe well. You started to calm down. But she help you, she held you there. "It's okay I love you y/n." She said softly near your ear. This mean means so much. "I love you Katie McCabe." You said whispering to her. "What ever those voices said isn't true okay, I love you so much and will always defend you, look after you, and love you." You really didn't deserve this at all , she makes you so happy and seen.