Deyna Castsllanos

As requested, I'm sorry if it seems rushed but I was falling asleep writing this I am so tired but I needed to get a story out for you guys

Deyna Castellanos
(After bonding with the ManCity girls due to your relationship with Deyna, some of them agree to help you plan something big)

It was the morning of your big plan. You had managed to persuade Deyna to go out for the day with some of the City girls. This meant you could plan everything. You woke up before Deyna and decided to cook breakfast. Okay yes you are a terrible cook, but you can cook scrambled eggs on toast so.  As you scrambled the eggs cooking them in the pan you zoned out, that was until you felt arms wrap around you. "Buenos días, mí amour." You heard whispered in your ear. This made you melt entirel, god you loved it when she spoke Spanish. Secretly you have been learning Spanish for you partner Deyna and it would come in use today. You two stayed like that till breakfast was done.  Then you both ate at the table. This is a thing you both loved as it meant we could talk, "So what are you gonna do today?" You asked Deyna. "Oh um Alex and Lauren asked if I wanted to go shopping with them so I agreed, what about you mi amour." She said in her smooth voice. You blushed at her words, "Yeah that sounds good, you need a good rest. Probably just run errands, you know me." This was to try and throw her off. In reality you were gonna cook decorate the house and get ready to propose to her. The rest of breakfast was sat enjoying each other company, as you didn't really get to do that often because of how fast pace your lives are.

Deyna had just left it was around 11:30. Time to prep. You started off by getting changed into people clothes as you had recruited your to closest mates at City. Ellie and Alanna. changing into Nike shorts and a white tank top with Nike socks, you started to clean up a little.  Once that was done you texted the pair to say to come over. The plan would be to to make Tequenos and then make fosforera. Yes you are a terrible cook but that's what Lani and Ellie are coming over. Soon there was a knock at the door it was Lani. "Ahhhhh heyyy Lani." You said screaming as you hugged the tall Australia. Honestly Lani is your best friend but you only met her when Deyna had taken you to a social event with all the girls. You spent 10 minutes catching up with Lani, when you heard a knock at the door. It's Ellie you just sort of greet her and welcome her in, she isn't much of a hugger. Most of the day was spent cleaning and cooking.
Both Lani and Ellie gone you set out the candles and showered.  Deyna had said she was on her way home. So you got the ring that was tucked in the back of the drawer. Everything was going to be perfect.

"Hey honey I cooked." You said flinging yourself at Deyna as she walked through the door. "Hahaha I can see and smell it smells delicious." You held her you missed her so much.  You ate and the food was really good if I must say so myself. It was time. "Heh love I have something to talk to you about." You voice wavered with nerves. "Yes of course what is it." She asked concerned. You slipped off your seat and got on one knee in front of her. "Mi amor. Te amo con todo lo que tengo y quiero que el mundo sepa que eres mía y yo soy tuyo. no me has traído nada más que felicidad y risas. Te amo. Quieres casarte conmigo." (My love. I love you with everything I have and I want the world to know that you are mine and I am yours. You have brought me nothing but happiness and laughter. I love you. Will you marry me.) You pulled the ring out holding it for her to see. "Si, yes a million times yes." Thank god. She really makes you happy. You got up holding her and slipped the ring on her hand. You held your foreheads together crying, this was the most love you have ever felt. "When did you learn Spanish?" She joked in between sobs. "I've been leaning it for you my love."