Alanna Kennedy

Alanna Kennedy
(This was just a cute one of Alanna, it's silly Tillie season again you and Alanna have been dating and you bring out the goofy side of each other) (also I am really sorry guys my sports have taking over and also I've been struggling with my eyesight/headaches)

"God I am so excited for this." You said excitedly to your girlfriend who is walking to training with pitch with you. "Woah, woah steady on babe you are still recovering." She said trying to be protective over you. You had gotten injured in your last WSL game, you could play but got told to take it easy for the first session back.  "Yeah but baby this is my first time playing for the Tillie's." You said like an excited kid in a sweatshop. Alanna just smiled and playfully rolled her eyes at you. You grabbed your partners hand and pulled her though the tunnel out to the pitch. You stood at the edge of the pitch, toes of your boots touching the white crisp line. You looked around in awe. The thoughts of a packed crowd screaming and chanting filling the stadium as you played for your national team. This is a dream. You were lost in daze, you felt a hand on your back, "You okay Kid?", you turned to see your Captin stood there, Sam looked after on the led up to this camp. "Yeah, I'm okay just can't believe this is happening." You said to the Captin. "Well believe it kid, your good enough to be here okay." She nodded and patted your shoulder moving past to step on the pitch. You took a deep breath in and took a step onto the pitch. You had so much energy so you decided to do a small sprint, then jogging to the other side of the pitch. You couldn't describe how happy you are, you get to also to do this with your girlfriend. Who right now is running over too you. She honestly is perfect, she just makes you melt and smile. "Hey Lani." You smiled melting as you saw her. "Hey baby, saw your little sprints be careful." She's honestly so cute when she protects you. "I'm okay baby, but you'rere not. " you said with a wicked smirk. "Wait what do you mean?" She looked so confused. "Cause your IT." You said tapping your girlfriend and running. You laughed so much running away from your partner. You had the goofiest smile on your face. "Y/N GET YOUR CUTE ASS BACK HERE, THAT WASNT FAIR!" Lani shouted chasing after you. You ran though the girls and grabbed Caitlin's shoulders dodging each side to mock Alanna. "Ah y/ what are you doing?" Caitlin asked. "L-Lani is it." You stuttered being out of breathe from laughing. "You two are so cute, but don't use me as a shield." Catlin replied so you faked one way and went the other, but Alanna being the amazing defender knew this and caught you. She lifted you up and swan you around, you couldn't stop laughing, being so giddy from the whole experience.

Near the end of the session, you had to sit out for a bit as your calf started to hurt. The injury you sustained was studs into the back of your calf, you only had to have a few paper sort of stitches, they had healed well but it just was rather tight so you didn't want to risk anything. You sat with your coat on. You watched the girls play a small game together.  You pulled out your note book, writing down observations. This book had things in you had learned to become a good player. Tony sounded the whistle to end the session. "Good job today Y/n." Tony  said to you. Alanna came over with the girls and sat on your lap. When Alanna did this it made you feel so happy. This might be the happiest moment of your life. Training for the first time with your national team, and being with the woman of your dreams.