Katie McCabe

I'm sorry if this is a lotttt of Katie but she's just so fine I promise I'll write more for others. This is also a short one.

Swearing again and implied sex but that's it.

Katie McCabe
(After a steamy night with McCabe. "God yeah princess." We're words said by McCabe that night. You prayed no one heard but what happens when a mysterious bruise ends up on your neck.)

You and Katie had been dating for a while now, around 6 months but you guys kept it very quiet, you told no one. It was easy to hide because you were close and you shared a room on camp together. You wanted to keep it from everyone because you didn't want to make it awkward for the team.

You woke up groggy from the early morning hours actively that took place. The team didn't have training till later that afternoon. It was quite late in the day to be waking up, but you and your roommate partook in some activities early in the morning meaning you were tired and stif. Slowly opening your eyes to allow them to adjust. You looked over to your side to see a very peaceful, very hot teammate sleeping next to you. You just stared at her taking in how beautiful she is. "Are you staring at me?" The woman said in her thick Irish accent which is way more prominent in the morning after waking up, and god it gave you chills. "I'm just admiring how beautiful you are." You said back looking at her beautiful blue eyes. "Oh yeah? We'll show me." She said smiling, pulling you into a kiss. God you love this woman so much. You continued to make out for awhile until you broke the kiss saying you need to shower cause training starts soon. "Fineee go shower but don't blame me if I come disturb you." Katie said with a cheeky smirk she always had. You roll you eyes walking into the bathroom, "I know baby but we have training soon and we don't wanna be..." you looked in the bathroom mirror and there on your neck was a dark purple hickey. "KATIE MCCABE GET HERE NOW!" You shouted not pleased to the fact you were now looking at the mark your girlfriend so lovingly gave you last night. A sheepish Katie appeared around the corner, "Yeah my love? Oh..." her eyes suddenly trailed down your neck to see the memories of last night. "Oh shit I'm sorry." She said coming into the bathroom and standing behind you. "Well actually I'm not that sorry cause you look good with my marks." She said in a low husk in your ear. Her body now flushed to the back of yours. "I-" you stumbled over your words and her hit breathe hit your neck in all the right places. God all you could think about was last night. When something crossed your mind, "What if someone heard us last night." You said your face turning bright red. "Well you were pretty loud last night princess." She said looking at you though the mirror to make eye contact. You flip around so your faces are mere inches apart, "Says you, 'Oh God yeah y/n' you mocked her knowing it would annoy her. She looked you dead in the eyes and lifted you onto the counter. She smashed your lips together, sloppy at first soon getting, heated and passionate.

"Fuck babe we're gonna be late." Katie said trying to get her socks on standing up. "Ohhh I'm sorry this is your fault." You shouted from the bathroom trying to use makeup to hide the bruises. "My fault how is this my fault?" McCabe said peering round the corner. "You being all just hot and sexy." You said waking closer and putting your hands on her hip. You bit your lip, just thinking about her got you hot and bothered. "Oh yeah, well now I'm turned on." She said through as smile pulling you into a quick loving kiss. She pulled away leaving you to frown at the action, "No babe come on we're gonna be late." She said grabbing your ass. "Fineee we're go to stupid training." You whinned not wanting to leave the bubble you and Katie had. "If you're good on pitch maybe I'll reward you." She said giving you a wink as she walked out the door. You just rolled your eyes at her.

You both ran down to the pitch, "Shit everyone's there." The Irish woman said running faster. You did the same.

Training was a pretty standard one, but it's fair to say you sweated a lot more. Training had ended and you and the girls went back to the changing rooms. You started to get changed, you took your shirt off quickly replacing it so no one could see the marks all over your torso. But you stupidly forgot about the one on your neck.  That was until Beth Mead stood their eyes wide mouth hung open looking at you. At first you didn't notice, that was until you finished pulling your joggers up and made eye contact with Beth. "Umm hello can I help you Beth?" You asked "Your...your neck y/n." She stumbled out 'shit' you put makeup on but it's not sweat proof. You ran over to the mirror looking. "Ohh is that what all the banging was last night?" Jen said with a shit eating grin. You went bright red. "Ooooo," and "Whoo." Rang around the room. Beth still stood there, "Omg Katie were you still in the room?" She questioned. 'Okay good they don't think it's her, it's now in Katie's court'. "Well I had to be." She said blankly not even phased by all of this. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?" Steph said shocked by Katie's response. "Well who do you think made her scream and gave her the bruise?" Katie said so dead pan. Blush creeped across your face. The whole room fell silent. You didn't know what to do and Katie could see this, she grabbed your hand and pulled you out, just before we closed the doors Katie turned and said "Me and y/n are dating have been for 6 months, if u have questions just text so now we will leave you, so you can discuss." She closed the doors, pulling you into a kiss. "At least they know now." You said placing your head on her forehead.