Leah Williamson pt.2

Wow thank you everyone for all the support and love. I have seen all the requests and will try my best to get them done. Again thank you guys so much.
As promised here is another part to the Leah Williamson story and there will be many more to come.

The coach ride was spent watching a movie, that was till Leah fell asleep on your shoulder. Suddenly a wave of comfort rushed over you. You now felt tired too. Your eyes became heavy, your mind sleepy and you fell asleep on Leah.

"OI Wake up lover birds." A Irish accent shouted at you. Followed by water. You bolted up at this, clearly so did Leah. "WHAT THE FUCK MCCABE!" Leah shouted, Katie had the smart idea to run off the bus laughing. Soon Leah was out of her seat and running after her. "Okay, I'll just grab your stuff." You said into the void of the empty bus, it was just you. You packed up your iPad you were using for the movie and packed up Leah's snacks she had out placing them into the small bag she brought on with her. You made the short walk off the bus. Once stepping off it was apparent Leah had got her own back. Both in fits of laughter on the floor but both soaked though. Shaking your head you ignored them and picked up both yours and Leah's luggage. As you were grabbing these you felt something cold and wet on your back, "Ahhh Lea get off, your soaked!" You shrieked. You turn around to see her shit eating grin. "What Y/n/n thought you liked hugs?" She burst out laughing. "Are you joking Y/n hates hugs." Katie piped up saying, which she was right but you loved hugs from Leah, you gave McCabe a glare and she raised her hand in the air and walked away. "No Lea I love hugs from you but not when you are freezing cold." You said staring at her puppy dog face she made at the idea of you not liking hugs. You gave her a reassuring smile "Well thank you for grabbing my stuff I had to dash to defend your honour ma lady." She bowed as he said this. "Oh why thank you, you have saved me how ever can I repay you." You said mocking her. Honestly Leah always brought out the sillier side of you, she just made you feel safe. "Oh by sharing a room with me I would be most grateful." She said with a smile you could never ever resist. "Oh why of course I think I can do that." You winked at her and you both set off to claim a room.

You had found a decent sized room. The problem was it was the furthest away in the house, Manor or whatever this giant place is. You had actually had a really good room, the bathroom was big, the room is big and a balcony too, but there is only one queen sized bed. Which yeah that more then enough room for you and Leah but this meant you had to share a bed, this sent your heart going by just the thought. 

Not much happened you and Leah were just unpacking and it was now the afternoon, but you were both led on your bed.
-bang bang-
"What the fuck was that?" Leah questioned. You sort of looked at each other confused. "You go look, I'm not going." You said quickly. This caused Leah to playfully scour at you. She got off the bed and sheepishly opened the door. "Heyy me and Katie are bored, can we hang out?" You heard the voice say, you could recognise that voice anywhere it was Caitlin's. "Yeah sure as long as wet wipe over here doesn't have anymore water." You heard Leah quip back at Katie. "No no Lea I don't." The words Katie spoke made your blood boil. Okay yes everyone calls Leah Lea but you couldn't help but get jealous. You ignored the feeling and just carried on. You are actually really close with Caitlin, you were also good friends with Alanna and Mackenzie too. The four of you talked and gossiped for hours, but you couldn't take your eyes off her. You found your self zoning out thinking about her. "Well we should go get changed before dinner, see you guys in a bit." Caitlin said this broke you out of it. It was just you and Leah now.

"I'm shower quick and get changed." Smiled said smiling at you. God that smile had a grip on your heart. "Okay Yeha have fun." Wtf who says that, honestly she scrambles your brain so much like full gay panic. She chuckled to her self when grabbing her clothes. You were mentally cursing yourself for being so stupid. You just stayed look at your phone trying not to crumble anymore. She left getting into the bathroom. You let out a sigh. Right what to wear. You like to think you have good style. You walked over to the wardrobe to look what you had brought. Picking out some green camo cargos that are straight leg, this meant you could wear your chuck 70s with them, for a top you went with a slightly cropped Represent white T-shirt, this meant you could see the belt loops of which you could attach your carabiner clip too. You laid this out like normal. That's when she came out. Her hair still damp and only in an oversized T-shirt of now. Wow she looks like a goddess, she stunned you. Standing there blush fell upon your face and you couldn't take your eyes off of her. "What's wrong Y/n/n?" She questioned but honestly the nickname drove you more insane. "I-er nothing you just look really pretty, as always." You said this caused Leah to blush. This never happens. "Thanks, Y/n/n." She had the cutest smile on when she blushed and said that. "Well I best get in the shower." You said quickly so you could calm down in the bathroom. 

Quickly you closed the door "OMG OMG OMG." You couldn't contain your excitement you had made 'the Leah Williamson' blush. Honestly you couldn't stop smiling and blushing. This girl really does have a grip on my heart.