~Chapter 7~

It was about lunch time when the disruption broke out in the hallway. You weren't going to even bother seeing what was going on outside, but, as soon as you saw Hinta walking down the hallway glaring, you couldn't help but follow her. She seemed really pissed, but you didn't know why. Then, you saw what the whole commotion was about.

'At least he isn't here for me this time' was all you could think for yourself as you saw Mikey and Draken try to take Takemichi, even though he clearly did not want to go. 'I wonder what they want with him anyway.'

Just as you finished your thought, you saw your best friend walk right up to Mikey and slap him across the face.

"HELL YEAH HINATA, YOU GO GIRL!" You shouted. I mean, how were you supposed to help it, the boys were so sexist sometimes. It was nice to see them get slapped around by a girl that they didn't know for once. Of course, there were people that looked at you in the hallway like you were crazy, but you didn't really care. Draken looked around for you, but you were lost in the crowd. Mikey seemed taken aback by the slap. Just then, you saw Draken grab Hinta's wrist, a little tighter than what he meant to, but you're pretty sure he was just trying to scare the girl.

Then, you saw something that you were not expecting, Mikey ran up to Hinta, ready to punch her in the face. Your eyes went wide with shock, you never thought he would even THREATEN to hit a female that he didn't know, let alone actually put his hand up like he was going to hit her. But as you were about to jump in and kick his ass, Mikey smiled like a little kid and said he was kidding.

After that whole incident, Mikey and Draken left poor Takemichi alone for the rest of the day. After that the day seemed pretty tame, at least until school was out. You and Hinata had already made plans to hang out after school, so you and the two love birds walked out the front together.

You ran into some familiar faces on the way out. Hinata went out of her way to Mikey again, but he looked as if he couldn't care less about the whole thing.

"N/N, aren't you proud of me, I didn't come to bother you at all today." He said with a grin on his face.

"Um... think again Mikey, I was there in the hallway when you went to kidnap Takemichi." you laugh as the two males glared at you. "But hey, I wasn't me that being drug around in front of everyone else, that's kinda nice, I've got to say." I send a smile his way. "So, I'm a little proud, but don't think too much about it." I said, adding that last part at the last moment.

"Wait, Y/N, you're 'N/N' that Mikey-kun talks about all the time?" Takemichi asks with a bewildered look on his face.

"Duh, did you think anyone else was as badass as I am?" You smirk as you grab Hinata's hand and run off.

"I didn't even say if it was good things or not." Takemichi said under his breath.

"You didn't have to, if Mikey even thought about talking shit behind my back, I would kick his ass so hard that there wouldn't be any gang meetings for half a year." You laugh as Mikey and Draken put their hands up in a mock defense.

"See you later boys. Oh, and Takemichi , I'm stealing your girlfriend for a little while, I might give her back, or I might not, we'll see." You laugh as the two of you are almost out of earshot.

-A little time later-

You and Hinata had been at the mall for a couple of hours, just window shopping more than anything. You both had picked out a few new outfits, but other than you had just talked.

"What do you think Mikey wanted with Takemichi today?" You asked Hinata, but you weren't really expecting her to know the answer.

"I have no clue, but Takemichi said something about wanting to join Mikey's gang?" "But I have no clue what he was talking about." She laughs

"He wants to join Toman? That fucking loser?" "I am truly amazed. And it seemed like Mikey was going to let him." You say with an awestruck look on your face.

"Wait,How do you know about that gang?!?" Hinata yells, while you have to cover her face to make sure she didn't cause a scene.

"Yeah, of course, I mean, I might as well be the mother of the whole damn thing." You laugh.

"WHAT? Well anyway... Hey, Y/N, since you know the group so well, can you promise me something." Her whole demeanor completely changes. She seemed so serious all of a sudden.

"Hinata, I would do anything for you," You joke. "Let me guess, you want me to watch out for your boyfriend right?" You ask with a sweet smile on your face.

"Am I really that obvious?" she asks, looking a little hurt.

"No, but Takemichi is. Of course I'll look after him, that crybaby needs all the help he can get. I was curious about that whole thing anyway. You just gave me an excuse." The two of you laugh as you lighten the mood.

"Anyway, I have to head home." She says. It was already nine o'clock, and she needed to be home for dinner.

"Of course, I think I'm going to find more out about the whole Takemichi situation. See you later!" You send a wave her way as you head to the park, almost positive that Mikey would be there.