~Chapter 24~

As the three of you head out the door of the classroom, you already dread heading to Valhalla, and even more than that you dread whatever the hell Takemichi is going to pull

As the three of you head out the door of the classroom, you already dread heading to Valhalla, and even more than that you dread whatever the hell Takemichi is going to pull. Then you hear him open his big mouth.

"Let go of me!" You hear Takemichi shout for no apparent reason.

"Can you shut the hell up for 5 damn minutes?" You bark at Takemichi, trying to make today as unpainful as possible.

"Why the hell are you going along with this guy Y/N? Why should we go to Valhalla with him?" Takemichi spits at you.

"First of all, take that tone with me again, and I will personally put you 6 feet under. And second of all, why the hell wouldn't we go? Sure, you by yourself, you'd probably get your ass handed to you, but since I'm going with you, it should be fine. And besides, Baji's going to be there. There is a chance for you to get what you want, and you're just going to pass it up? Be my guest, I'm still going." You spit back, getting more mad with every word.

"Wait, how do you know Baji's going to be there?" Takemichi stutters out.

"Because he fucking said he was going to Valhalla? Where the hell else would he be? I bet he's going through an initiation right now, right Kazutora?" You ask with a smirk, knowing your right, but more than that you wanted to hide what you thought was going on underneath. You had a bad feeling Chifuyu might be there.

"Dead on. Man, I'll never understand how you can figure these things out Y/N!" He says almost like a child.

"Oh please. It's not rocket science. Why would you want Takemichi there if Baji wasn't?" You ask, rolling your eyes.

"Fair enough." He responds.

"Y/N how are you so calm about this. I mean, we are literally being led to Valhalla by their third in command. How can you be so ok with this?" Takemichi whines, after stopping in his tracks, slowing the whole group down.

"The fuck are you on about. They are taking the Co-leader of Toman, hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure I out-rank him by a fucking mile. I'm not scared, that's why I'm so calm." You respond to the crybaby coldly. "Like I said, if you don't want to go, fine. But I am, so either come or don't, but stop being such a loser."

"I-I But I'm not strong like you are Y/N, how could I not be scared?!?" He asks with tears in his eyes.

"I know you're not. That's why I'm going with. Get with the fucking program. You can either trust me to keep you safe or don't. I don't care." You respond, done with the conversation and done with his crying.

"So are you coming or not Takemichi?" You hear Kazutora ask, as done with the crybaby as you are.

"F-fine." Takemichi stutters out after a few seconds of contemplation.

"Now that's out of the way, shall we go?" Kazutora asks, continuing to pull the both of you by your hands.

As the three of you head down the halls, there are two more Valhalla members waiting for Kazutora. They both were using crutches, which you figured was Kazutora's doing.

"What happened to them?" You hear Takemichi ask as the two walk towards your little group.

"Oh, I broke their legs yesterday." Kazutora answers coldly.

"Huh? Why would you break their legs if they're your own most trusted guys." Takemichi asks, seemingly genuinely confused.

"To make them listen you dumbass. It's the same damn thing I'm going to do to you if you continue to open your big fucking mouth." You respond, starting to wish the crybaby had stayed behind.

"Kazutora, you better start walking a lot faster, because I cannot handle listening to this moron speak while we walk." You joke, pissing off the two goons behind us.

"How dare you talk to the boss like that. Who the hell do you think you are bitch?" You hear them spit at you.

"No, who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?" You spit back, causing them to back off a little. "At least it's a universal thing to call women we don't know 'bitch'." You sigh, offended but not surprised.

"It's because they don't know who you are. That wouldn't br an issue if you didn't hide so much." Kazutora says, like he was trying to prove a point.

"I don't really care who knows me and who doesn't. The fact that they called me a bitch means they'll call other women bitch and that's what bothers me." You shoot back.

"Fair enough, but look at them, can you really expect much more from them than that?" He answers back with a laugh.

"Yeah I guess you're right. It's not like most of you have the best track record with schooling." You say causing the both of you to laugh harder.

"Hey, some of us find that offensive!" You hear Takemichi shout.

"Maybe because it pertains to you." You shoot back, making you and Kazutora laugh even harder. The rest of the trip was filled with laughter and jokes, usually at Takemichi's expense, which only made them more hilarious.