~Chapter 1~

It was 6: 30 AM as the (h/c) (h/l), (e/c) girl, named Y/N turned to lock the door as she left her house. She was on her way to the library, so she could study for her classes. She was a straight A student at the age of 15, but she always made time to study, even if it was ridiculously early. She waved goodbye to the picture of her family. For a long time she couldn't stand the thought that picture, but It didn't seem to bother her anymore.

"I wonder what I'm going to do after I study... I guess I could go back home," she said as her eyes lit up.

"But I wonder if the boys have anything planned today? Knowing them, probably another fight," you laughed to herself. You knew the boys couldn't help but fight, that's why I was always watching after them.

"Speaking of which, Mikey, you can come out now, there is no point in hiding, I can tell you're following me." You warn as you watch the short blond boy climb out from behind a bush.

"Awww, N/N, how long did you know I was following you? Since when did you become so perceptive?" He asked with a small pout on his face.

"Dude, you've been following me for a week, just come up and talk to me, dumbass." "And besides, I've always been this perceptive, I just didn't always call you out, I didn't want to embarrass you." She smirked as she teased the boy.

Mikey sweat dropped, "I... I-um I didn't think you would notice me, I just wanted to make sure you were safe." He stuttered as he attempted to explain himself.

"Sure you did, Come on Mikey, do you really think I'm going to buy that? I can handle myself, you know that." I stick my tongue out as I refuse to drop the subject.

"Of course I know that N/N" He smiled sweetly, "I really just wanted to watch out for you, I worry about you sometimes."

"Aw Mikey, I know you do. Come on, I'm going to study at the library." I smiled and turned to wait for him to catch up.

"Again! You've done this everyday for the past week." He whined as he finally caught up to me.

"Oh? If you knew that, why is that a surprise to you?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. "Anyway, fortunately for you, I knew you were going to be here, so I brought some Dorayaki with me, that way you can eat and take a nap while I'm studying." I smile as I hand a small bag to him.

His eyes lit up as he gladly accepted the bag. "Thank you N/N, I love you for this." He said with the most innocent expression on his face.

I sweatdropped, I know he didn't mean what I heard, but come on! What was I supposed to think? "Sh-shut you dumbass." I mumbled as my face turned bright red.

"Hey N/N, why is your face so red," He asked, still smiling like a little kid.

"Don't worry about it, just think before you speak next time." I say as I flick him on the forehead.

"Ouch! N/N, don't do that, it hurts." He whined

"Oh whatever, I watched you get hit over the head with a wooden bat last week! Anyway, if you don't shut up, I might just kick your ass myself, we both know I can."  You giggle as he grabs your hand and swings it back and forth between the two of you.

You loved moments like this, and you loved spending time with Toman, even if they were kinda sexist, not to me, but, to like, every other woman I've seen them interact with. They've had their asses kicked a few time for that, but it never sticks.

"I know, but you hurt my feelings, that hurts worse than any actual pain. Besides, you only beat me once, and that's because I let you win" He smiled at you, with a slight smirk on the corner of his lips.

"Let me, my ass, you lost, and Draken was there to see it, you're just embarrassed." You teased back.

"Alright alright, but it was only once, and it was only because you caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting you to be so fast." He smiled as he looked at you with his deep black eyes.

"Mikey, we trained for years together in your grandfathers dojo, what the fuck do you mean you weren't expecting me to be so fast. You watched my every movement. You couldn't even take your eyes off me." I smirked at him with teasing eyes.

"I still can't N/N, surely you know that by now." He smiled like a kid once more. 'This kid is going to be the death of me' you thought to yourself. And, of course, your face instantly turned red. 

You flicked him once more on the head as you warned him to think about what he was saying once again, not that he ever seemed to get it through his thick skull.

"Anyway, you dumbfuck, we are at the library, so let's go find somewhere to sit." You smiled at him with a small dusting of pink on your cheeks.

You thought you might have seen a small blush on his cheeks to as the two of you headed inside.  

~(A/N)~ 

Sorry if the story isn't great so far. I promise it gets better than this. This is my least favorite chapter so far. So stick with me please.