~Chapter 16~

After what felt like forever of waiting to get to the hospital, you all finally arrive

After what felt like forever of waiting to get to the hospital, you all finally arrive. The pit of your stomach sinking. As you all stopped, everyone but you and Mikey ran inside to check on Draken.

"Hey Mikey, he'll be ok, I promise. I saw the wound, it was bad, but it won't kill him. When we get inside, he'll probably be in a room in surgery, but as long as the doctors are even half-witts, they will be able to save him. Ok?" You tell Mikey, trying your best to reassure him. Everyone was hurt by this outcome sure, but not like Mikey was, and you knew that.

"But he was stabbed. How can he be ok? There was so much blood. And what if the doctors can't save him. What if his heart stopped beating?" Mikey asked, getting more desperate with every breath.

"Mikey, Mikey, it's going to be ok. I said so, and have I ever lied to you. He's not the only one who's been stabbed and look at me, I'm just as good as ever. And you know what, you can replace blood in the human body, really easily, so it doesn't matter how much he lost. And if that motherfucker dies Mikey, I'll bring him back to life and kill him myself." You respond, trying to lighten the mood just a little at the end.

You were more sure than anything that Draken was going to be ok. Not that you told Mikey this, but you had a sneaking suspicion that Draken did in fact flatline in the ambulance on the way over there, but you were still sure that he was going to be ok. It was more of a gut feeling than anything else, but it was all you had to go on, and it's the only reason you weren't out there right now looking for the asshole that stabbed him.

As you and Mikey finally made it inside, you saw ​​Takemichi standing with Hinata and Emma, the latter of which was sobbing on Hinata's shoulder. You heard ​​Takemichi repeat what the doctors said.

"Sorry but, it's bad... Before we even got to the hospital, his pulse nose-dived." ​​Takemichi reiterated.

"Damn it!" Mitsuya's shout was the only response. Everyone else was dead silent, until Mikey stepped forward.

"Hello Mikey... Draken is in the..." ​​Takemichi starts.

"Mikey!" Mitsuya exclaims.

"Mikey I want to say, uh" Peh stutters out.

"Shut up, all of you. You need to keep quiet in a hospital. Don't you know anything? Where's the waiting room?" Mikey asks as he is led there by ​​Takemichi.

"Oh Mikey." Emma says between her tears. She might be the only person more upset by this than Mikey is. He rests a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I know Kenny. And so I can tell you that he's always been a man of his word. He's not gonna die here. He'd never do something so disingenuous. He promised me that he and I would rule the world together. So Emma, Mitsuya, Peh, ​​Takemichi, just have a little faith in him. He's gonna pull through" Mikey explains to the whole group with a smile on his face. But you could tell he was lying. He believed Draken would keep his word, but he really didn't know if Draken would pull through or not, even though you told him he would. Mikey just couldn't be sure.

'Oh Mikey.' You think to yourself as you sit down next to him, forgetting about the knife currently still lodged in your back.

"Oh fuck." You exclaim, causing everyone to look at you. "Sorry I didn't mean to ruin the moment. I kinda forgot about the knife in my back is all." You say as you awkwardly rub the back of your neck.

"The what in your what now?" You hear ​​Takemichi shout as he and Hinata come running over to you.

"Oh yeah, you weren't there for that huh? Yeah some Mobius guy had a knife, had being the key word, as it's currently in my fucking back. Guess it's my knife now." You say laughing, but it didn't get anyone else to laugh. "Ok listen, that was funny as shit. Don't worry about it, I'm fine, since it's still there thanks to Mitsuya's help, I haven't even lost much blood. It just hurts like a bitch and needs to be stitched up and disinfected. I could do that shit in my sleep." You say, looking over to see the worried look on Mikey's face. He clearly needed to get away from everything for a little while.

"Hey Mikey, can you do me a favor and go get a nurse to come over here?" You ask sweetly, hoping he could at least be distracted until the news with Draken came back.

"Yeah sure." He answered as he walked off to find someone. Not that it took very long. After about five minutes he came back with Sakura.

"Sakura! I didn't know you worked this late." You shout, excited to see her.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?!?" She shouts at you in a very worried and angry tone.

"What, this little thing? You people are making this into a much bigger deal than it is. Can you please go get some disinfectant and sutures for me and we can forget all about it?" You ask in the sweetest voice possible.

"Fine but let me look at it first." She says as she walks over to you. "And I'm only giving you alcohol so it's going to burn like a bitch." She says smiling as she sees that the wound isn't very bad. "You are so lucky you left this knife in, oherwise you would be dead... buut, I guess you already know that, seeing as how you actually kept the wound intact." She says as she smiles at you and she walks off to go get some alcohol and sutures.

"See I told you guys it wasn't that serious. And Sakura, can you get the strongest concentration possible, I have no fucking clue what that knife has touched." You laugh as she walks off.

"That is not what I said! That wound seriously could have and should have killed you. Don't lie and tell them it's nothing, I don't even know how you can still move." She responds almost out of ear shot.