~Chapter 11~

As soon as you all got to the warehouse, you saw Draken, Pah-chin and his best friend, Peh-yan. You had all started talking about how to deal with Moebius, when you heard a familiarly whiny voice.

"Oh yay, here comes Takemichi. Let's see how long it will take for him to cry." You say, after he runs into the warehouse.

"Y/N, please don't say that." He says, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Apparently it only takes one comment. That's a new record." You laugh. You look around to see the guys looking confused. "So what are you doing here Takemichi, based on everyone's expressions, you're not supposed to be here?" You ask, sensing as the guys just stare blankly at him.

"Oh, I-i um... had a bad feeling about something, so I asked around where you guys were, but I wasn't expecting to see you here Y/N." He says with a worried expression on his face. He was definitely hiding something.

"So, who were you expecting to be here?" You ask, testing to see what how he responded.

"Well, from what I know, Mikey, Draken, Pah-chin, and P-peh-yan." He responds, stuttering at that last part.

"Oh, What exactly do you mean by, 'what you know'. And what gave you the idea that they would be here and I wouldn't." You ask, looking around to see the others. They looked expectantly at Takemichi as we all waited for him to respond.

"That's not important right now. I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen. I've heard a rumor that Moebius is on their way here!" He shouts, trying to get you all to leave the warehouse.

You still weren't buying his explanation. And it seemed weird that he had heard this rumor and no one else did. You had no clue what to do if his suspicion came to fruition. Also, no one else knew where you guys were, which meant that there was someone leaking information from the inside of Toman. Even though you already had a bad feeling about the meeting, the feeling became worse after hearing Takemichi's theory.

Just as you were about to tell the guys that you should probably meet somewhere else, you heard a voice.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. I was expecting to just find some of the leaders of Toman, but there's a hot girl here too. Just my luck." He laughs as he looks at you in a way that made you extremely uncomfortable. And it wasn't just you that was made uncomfortable. Mikey stepped in front of you, as if to protect you from him.

"Aw, what's wrong sweetheart, are you scared?" He laughs while moving closer with a flip-out comb in his hand.

"In your dreams asshole. If I was you, I don't think I would walk any closer. It doesn't seem like a good idea if you ask me." You warn while the guys look at you.

"What, if you don't want to fight him, I volunteer." You say with an expression that made the guy stop in his tracts.

"Besides, Mikey told me what you did, and, as it turns out, you are worse than dog shit on the sidewalk. As much as I would personally like to kick your ass, that's not my place. That honor goes to Pah-chin." You smile, but your eyes remain dead set on his.

"You little bitch. If you're not careful, you'll end up in the hospital, just like that girl. At least you're attractive. After I kick your boyfriends' asses, I'm going to have some fun with you." He said, glaring at you, but refusing to make eye contact.

"Try if you can. But I seriously doubt it, I get the feeling you'll be lucky to leave here without an ambulance." You laugh, still challenging him.

Mikey hadn't left from in front of you, but you could tell he had a smirk on his face after hearing your comments. Meanwhile, Takemichi was having a mini panic attack. He kept muttering something about not expecting me to be here, and that he didn't know what was going to happen now. Whatever it was that he was stressing out about made you more worried than you already were. The feeling of a cloud looming overhead suddenly turned into a thunderstorm.

Just then, Pah-chin ran towards the Moebius member.