~Chapter 6~

"Ok guys, I think I'm going to go home and sleep this headache off." You laugh as you part ways. Suddenly you feel someone tugging at your hand.

"N/N, can I go with you?" Mikey asks with pleading eyes.

"Mikey, aren't you sick of me by now, you've been with me since 6:30 this morning?" You laugh as he walks away from the group with you, answering your question.

"6:30, really? That's insane." Draken yells at the two of you.

"Well, I was going for a study session, and someone decided to follow me. Anyway, I'll see you guys later." You laugh. But as you turn around, your smile fades, as you see Mikey leaning on you asleep.

"Oh shit, not this again. Oh well, might as well carry him back to the house, I can lay him on the couch I guess." "What a dumbass." You decide to pick him up and carry him on your back, only to notice that his breathing was a little faster than it should have been.

'That little faker' you thought to yourself. 'I think I have enough energy to play one small prank on him.'

You walk right past your house and start to leave him in an alley somewhere close to where you live. Before you can even make it out of the alley, he jumps up and runs back to you.

"N/N, were you really going to leave me here?" he asked with a hurt look on his face.

"Mikey, I thought you were asleep, what happened, you weren't faking were you?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh well... I'm a light sleeper?" He sweatdrops.

"No, you're not, come on, I'm going back to my house to take a nap, are you coming with me or not?" You turn on your heel as you begin to walk back towards your house, Mikey following you.

-Back at the house-

"Okay Mikey, you aren't sleeping all day, I'm waking you up in three hours, then you're going home." You tell him.

"Aw but N/N why, I don't have anything planned tomorrow." Mikey whines

"You have school tomorrow you moron." You spin around "I'm sure you will skip, but I'm not, so don't come to bother me." you warn.

"Ok fine N/N, let's go take a nap." as he heads to your bedroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" You ask with your eyebrows raised.

"Um... going to take a nap?" He answers innocently.

"Dude, there are like, four bedrooms here, and a couch, just go sleep in one of those, why are you going to my room?" You laugh as you steer him in any other direction.

"But I wanted to sleep with you N/N."

"I told you to think before you speak," You say, your face turing bright red."besides, what was the point of buying another damn set of blankets and pillows if you're just going to sleep in my room?"

"Aw... come on N/N, let's go take a nap." He says as he runs back towards your room. You don't have the energy to fight him so you just agree. While you forced him to lay on the other side of the bed, you thought about your best, and only school friend, Hinata Tachibana. You wondered how she and her boyfriend were doing.

Mikey ended up staying later than you planned, he was almost impossible to wake up, it was really a pain in the ass. Then he begged you for more food, you made him dinner and sent him back to his house, as you went to bed, hoping you were going to get enough sleep before school tomorrow, you had no clue why, but it seemed like it was going to be a really long day.