~Chapter 25~

As the three of you are still walking after what feels like forever, Takemichi decides to open his big mouth again

"Hey uh- Hanemiya sir?" Takemichi starts. Somehow you can already tell that the conversation wasn't going to end well simply by the tone of Takemichi's voice.

"Huh? Just call me Kazutora." was his response, it seemed like he didn't like where this was going either.

"Ok well, uhm, at our school you're a third year now right?" Takemichi starts.

"Yes."

"It just, seems like it would be a lot more widely known that our school had a student as famous as you." Takemichi finally spits out.

'There is no way this conversation can end well', you think to yourself.

"Well I only went to school the first term of my first year there." Kazutora responds

"Huh?" was Takemichi's only response

"After that I was in juvy." Kazutora answers as happily as ever, like he was proud.

"You sound so proud Kazutora! That's so different from the kid I visited all the time!" You say in a mocking proud tone.

"Hey, don't ruin the illusion for the kid Y/N, he looked like he was going to piss himself. You just had to ruin all the fun!" He whines. You were glad the conversation was light again, the last thing you needed was kazutora saying something that Takemichi could catch onto.

"Well, you know, I am notorious for ruining things. What can I say, I give and I take.I helped you get through juvy and I ruined Takemichi needing a new pair of pants, seems like an even trade if you ask me." You wink in a joking manner.

"Huh?" Takemichi shouts at the two of you. "You got arrested? What was that all about?" Takemichi pushes, ruining your chances of keeping the conversation light.

"That was because of him." You hear Kazutora mutter under his breath. Meaning that he still hadn't let go of his grudge against Mikey. Not that he likely would have, but at least it wasn't at the forefront of his thoughts.

"God can't you ever just shut the fuck up Takemichi!" You shout frustratedly.

"We're almost to our headquarters now!" kazutora points, dissipating the darker mood that hung around.

You could tell Takemichi was lost in thought about what Kazutora said, so before he could figure anything out, you decided to warn him.

"Before we go in here, I need you to listen to me. Baji's probably going to be fighting someone from Toman, as part of his 'initiation'. Do not freak out. Do you understand me? I'll take care of whoever it is, just don't cause a scene." You warn, rolling your eyes and knowing that he is of course going to cause a scene.

"And more importantly, don't go picking fights you can't win. So don't pick any fights. I do not want to be stuck fighting these morons." You continue, knowing he's going to do that too.

"Y/N, you know you're talking to a brick wall right? He's definitely going to do all of those things. And you're definitely going to be fighting us. But you knew that when you decided to come here didn't you?" He informs you with an apologetic smile.

"Yeah I know, but a girl can hope. And besides you wouldn't fight me would you kazutora?" You say with a mocking pout.

"You know I love you, but of course I want to fight. I mean come on, the girl who can beat Manjiro Sano, how could I not try my luck?" He sends a wink your way.

"Fine, good luck though. We both know Baji wouldn't miss the chance to fight me either. So you'll have to beat him first." You say with a little giggle.

"Oh shit. You know on second thought..." He laughs, "At that point you'll just sneak out while we're fighting, but that was your plan all along wasn't it." He points out.

"Aw kazutora, you know me so well." You jokingly flirt. "Too bad that's still what I'm going to do, and there's nothing that you can do to stop me. It's not like either of you would win anyway." You reply

"Wait Y/N what? You knew you would have to fight them? Why would you come here?" Takemichi whines.

"Of course I was going to have to fight? Unlike you, people know that it will be challenging to fight me. And we already went over why I'm going to stop fucking asking. And remember, try not to ruin everything." You warn with a glare hidden by a smile.

"Don't cause a scene. Got it!" He stood in a kind of salute, which caused both you and Kazutora to burst out laughing.