DIWALI SPECIAL

Continue from the previous part.....

And the whole Ayodhya was decorated beautifully for tomorrow's event.

.........

Again, a beautiful day broke while Suryadev peeked behind the eastern mountain. The golden rays touched the earth, blessing the human race.

A cold breeze ruffled the leaf as it gave a hushing sound. The day was auspicious and special as the three worlds chimed.

.

PALACE

The palace seemed busy as the dasis moved through the corridors in quite a hurry. The pleasant fragrance of fresh flowers was felt in every single breath, and every single corner was adorned beautifully, as none of the corners were left behind.

This day was indeed auspicious, as it was a glorious outcome of time-tested bonds, some great losses, and some unparallel gains. Some trails of sacrifice were just lost in the pages of history, as some were engraved.

.

.

.

"Move it a little right... lift it a little higher..."
A voice spoke commandingly.

"Is it okay, Rajkumar?"
Asked the soldier while he looked at Lakshman.

"Yah, that's okay, but... raise it a little..."
Lakshman spoke while he moved his hand.

"Here?"

"Yah! Perfect!"
He said this as a bright smile appeared on his face.

He just supervised the decoration all around, as he wanted this day to be the best. His unconditional love towards his brothers was just unparallel; he never ever thought himself a victim to the hands of destiny but proved himself to be unaffected.

.
.
.
.

"Rajkumar?"
A sweet voice spoke, to which he turned his gaze.

"Yes"

"A total of 200 diyas have been prepared; are more required?"
Asked the Dasi while she forwarded the platter to him. His calm gaze just raked upon those beautiful diyas placed beautifully in circles.

"Only 200? We will need up to 500; the entire Ayodhya should shine like the morning sun; no corner should be left behind."
Lakshman spoke in glee while looking at the platter; his happiness knew no bounds.

"Ji, Rajkumar."
The Dasi spoke while bowing to him.

He just stood there and drifted his gaze around while enjoying the chao, as it reminded him of Ram's Rajyaabhishek. He just gave his active participation, whether it was a grand occasion or a mere one.

.
.
.
.
.

"Lakshman!"
A voice came, breaking his trance.

"Gurudev?"
He bowed to Vashisth, for which Vashisth gave a slight smile.

"Everything's going well, right?"
Vashisth asked, for which he gave a bright smile. His eyes spoke a thousand words more than his mouth could.

Vashisth just looked around and saw the efforts he made to make the day the best one. Everything was planned perfectly, with pure love and devotion, as he just forgot to be a part of it. He never celebrated for himself, though he was part of it, but he celebrated for others being a part of it.

.
.
.

"Gurudev, if you permit, may I have a look around?"
He sounded formal while he gave him his most appealing smile.