9. Piece of Heart

Continue from the previous part........

After the grand welcome, Maharaj Janak and Maharani Sunaina waited for the lovely couple, who were the 'Yug yug ke saathi'. In their chamber, where they stayed.

..........

A whole new feeling lingered around; the dark sky was lit with twinkling stars, and the moon shone bright.

........

The couple moved towards the chamber, and as the anticipation lingered, the palace was again filled with happiness. The darkness no longer felt haunting; the pain, distress, and solace just lost their way.

The Mithilians had just visited Ayodhya after years of a drastic, unforgettable incident. Which led the three worlds into utter grief.

........

The devas from the sky just looked at the Bhulok (earth) and witnessed the Lord's Leela.

Narada: Brahmadev, Pranam!
He bowed to Lord Brahma.

Brahma: Narada?
He looked at Narada with a smile.

Narada: Yeh prabhu ki kaisi Leela ho rahi hai?
He asked, looking at the large area between the cloud flooring, a type of screen.

(Ram and Sita are moving towards the chamber, holding hands . And a wide smile covering their faces.)

Brahma: Prabhu hi jaane unki leela. (Only God knows his pastimes.)
He chuckled.

Narada: Dev, aapse ek prashna poochu? (Dev, may I ask you a question?)
He asked in concern.

Brahma: Avashya.
He said this as his eyes darted to the screen.

Narada: Dev, Mata (Sita) ko Bhulok mein kitna dukh aur peeda sehen karna pada. Phir unka Dharti par punah padhaarne ka kya karan ho sakta hai?
(Dev, Mother (Sita) had to bear so much sorrow and pain on earth. Then what is the reason for her return to the earth again?)

Brahma: Yah sab vidhata ke haatho mein hai.
(All this is in the hands of destiny.)
He said this while looking at him.

Narada: Jaisi prabhu ki ichcha. Narayan! Narayan!
(As the will of the Lord. Narayan! Narayan!)

........

As they neared the chamber, their hearts fluttered, and happiness ran through their veins. And the bitter past flashed before them.

Few faces from different angles, loud voices echoing.

........

Sweeping away those dark memories, Ram slowly cupped her palm in his, moving towards a new beginning, and entered the chamber.

As they entered, everyone's gaze moved towards them, a wide smile appeared on their faces, and tears of joy pooled in their eyes.

.........

Janak and Sunaina just looked at them; their eyes turned soft, and numbness crept into their skin. It felt as if time had slowed down; the days of solace and sorrow had just come to an end, and Bhoomija was back.

Their soft gaze just slid over them, scanning every single inch. The magic that Sita had lingered around.

The power that she possessed was enough to please any god; if she had succeeded in pleasing Agni Dev, then what about these people? The bond she shared with her parents was being a lovely daughter, a cute, caring sister, a mother with unconditional love towards her Devar and brilliant motherhood, and an ideal wife.

The qualities she held would be unmatched.

........

Standing beside her, Ram held his most genuine smile, his eyes sparkling with love, and his hand cupping hers.

........

"Pranam!" Both of them bent down, taking their blessings.

"Sada sukhi raho!" (Be happy forever) Janak and Sunaina spoke in unison while they bestowed their blessings.

They were just incomparable, inseparable, and unmatchable. Their effects were felt in three worlds.

Yug-yug ke saathi-they were inseparable, just as the sun can never be separated from its rays, waves from the sea, and Sita can never be separated from Ram.

........

Janak lifted his loving gaze towards his daughter, his piece of heart.

His heavy heart was letting out inaudible cries, his eyes were leaking dried tears, and desperation was running through his veins.

"Sita," a low call erupted from his lips, packing her up in his fatherly embrace and his eyes shedding uncomfortable tears. It was the end of his sorrow.

"Pitaji!" She let out a cry, snaking her arms around his neck and hiding in his hug. The scene was heartbreaking, which led everyone to break into silent tears.

.......

"Nanaji!"

Two small figures entered the chamber, gripping Janak's thighs and leaving a loving hug.

Looking at them, everyone let out a wide smile.

Holding their shoulders, Janak slowly kneeled down, matching their height, and cupped them in his soft, loving embrace.

"You both are so fortunate to have Ram and Sita as your parents." Said Janak, kissing their cheeks.

Sunaina and the three mothers just smiled looking at those cute ones. The image of young Ram and Sita flashed before them, which made them smile.

Both the boys smiled to their fullest when they saw Janak and Sunaina.

......

Janak then asked them in the most adorable way, taking their small hands into his. "Will you both sing for us again?"

"Why not! Tomorrow evening," said Kush with a smile.

.........

Update soon!

❤️