15. ☕️Chai pe charcha☕️

Continue from the previous part.......

.........

INJUSTICE!
Injustice is happening to me! My hard work, time, and energy just went in vain. After draining out my blood and sweat, am I getting this kind of result?

I am getting 10 to 20 views per chapter, but I am unable to get the votes equivalent to half of that number. Only 2 to 3 votes from the people who really like me. I sometimes feel like a fool for just updating like anything.

My only request to you is that you just vote. If you liked it or not, that's another matter, but the people who liked it and waited for further updates should have left their votes.

I am so disappointed ;(

I hope you enjoy...

.......

And again, a pleasant day broke in Ayodhya. The sun rose, with the bright ray falling to the earth and the birds spreading out their wings wide.

The chamber was still dark as the sunlight pierced through the curtains. And Siya Pati was still asleep like a little baby.

........

"Mataji!"
Two pairs of hasty footsteps moved towards the dressing table, a smile covering their faces.

"Shh... slowly"
She said this while cupping both of them in her embrace.

"Mataji, where's Pitashree?"
Both of them spoke excitedly.

"He is still asleep. What happened? "

"We wanted to show him something."
Said Kush.

"What is it? Let me see too."
She asked curiously.

"Umm... no, it's a secret."
Luv said it innocently.

"Ok"

"May we wake him?"
Asked Kush.

"Sure"
Said Sita with a smile.

........

Both of them hurriedly climbed onto the bed, and Sita got busy with her shringaar.

Both of them sat beside him, looking at his glowing face like the moon.

"Pitashree, wake up; it's morning."
Called Luv, lightly shaking him.

"Let me sleep some more, Sitae."
Said Ram while covering his face with the blanket.

Hearing him talk like this, they burst into giggles.

And again, Luv was about to call him, but Kush made him stop.

Kush: stop!'

Luv: What happened, Bhaiya?
Luv said while looking at him.

But Kush let out a sheepish smile.

Kush: You are like Mataji, isn't it?

Kush: What do you mean, Bhaiya?
Asked Luv in concern.

Kush: You are Mataji's exact resemblance; you look like her, talk like her, laugh like her, and smile like her, isn't it?
Said Kush, counting out while tapping his small fingers.

Luv: So?
Asked Luv in concern.

Kush: You have to do something.

Luv: What?