14. Late Night Talk

Continue from the previous part.......

"We should sleep now." Saying so, she left with Ram to their chamber and slept peacefully, mixing with each other.

.........

In the late night, a dark figure emerged from the bed, shoving away the blanket, and the anklets jingled as it moved away from the bed.

And a pure soul was still asleep, lightly snoring.

........

She moved away from the bed, as it was nature's call, and her footsteps rushed quickly, without wasting a single second, towards the rest room.

..........

And then, after a while, she was back.

She then slowly climbed the bed, lightly pressing the mattress, without waking the person sleeping beside her, and then adjusted herself, making some space beside Raghuvar.

Sita: Amm! How heavy he is!
She said to herself while she pushed him aside.

"Sitae"
She was startled to hear his deep voice.

"Arya?"

"What are you doing, Sitae?"
He asked as he pulled the blanket.

"For a single second I was away; you conquered my territory!"
She said it childishly, crossing her arms up to her chest.

"Yes, I will be ruling!"
He said it dramatically.

"Arya!"
She pouted.

Seeing her reaction, he chuckled.

"Don't laugh; you are teasing me, isn't it?"
She said this while looking at him.

"No"

"Then?"

"Nothing. Just come to me."
He said, pulling her, settling her beside him and leaning over the headboard.

"Arya"

"Hmm..."

"May I ask you something?"
She said this as her head rested on his shoulder.

"Off course"
He said this while cupping her warm palm into his.

"What if we had kids during our exile?"
She asked while imagining.

"They would have become young men's."
He said this after a slight pause.

"But it would have been fun, wouldn't it?"
She asked eagerly.

"Yes, but what have I done when you got kidnapped by that evil demon?"
His voice turned hoarse, and the fire of hate was burning in his eyes.

"Hmm..."
She hummed, agreeing with him.

"What if I had conceived a baby girl?"
She asked as her fingers traced over his biceps in circles.

He looked at her questioningly.

"I mean, kings would prefer a son, as the son will be ruling after him. How Maharaj Dasharath wanted."
She shyly waited for his answers.

"Did your father ever demand a son after having you and Urmila?"

"No"

"Then why would I? I know how difficult it was for you to look after two kids all alone; I had seen your sisters going crazy after these naughty fellows"
He chuckled.

"But sometimes I feel so unfortunate for not being with you when you needed me the most. As being by your side when you conceived, holding your hands tight and consoling you, and watching my babies take their first step."
He told it as he imagined.

Her heart just pounded against her chest, feeling sad for him. And lost in thoughts.

"But you can help me gain all those days."
He said it teasingly.

"What?"
Her cheeks turned pink, and her gaze lowered in shyness.

And hid herself under the blanket.

"Arya, why do you always do this to me? You know that I am unable to face your weird questions."
She said as her voice faded.

"I am just making you laugh; if I will not do this, then how can I be able to make my dear wife blush?"
He said it teasingly.

"You know that I will never compel you to do these things, as you are my queen."
He turned serious.

Hearing him, she smiled.

"You are free to express your thoughts to me, correct me if I am wrong, yell at me if you are angry with me, and kiss me if you feel so."
He said this as he tickled her.

"I love you, Sitae."
He said this as love glittered in his eyes.

"I love you..."
She replied between her laughter, but was unable to finish the sentence. As her words were blocked by the pair of lips sealing hers.

..........

Update soon!

I hope you like it!

Please leave your valuable votes and comments. :)

❤️