30

final chapter 🥹

"what y'all done did to my baby hair?" karsyn asked picking up xolani from her bouncer

"we styled it duh." kasir laughed as karsyn held xolani up in the air making her giggle and reach down for his face.

"i'm glad she's a happy baby." xayvion said sitting down beside kasir who nodded.

"right the first few months i didn't think i was gonna make it...literally anytime she wasn't sleep all she did was cry." kasir said shaking his head.

xolani definitely was a huge crybaby once being brought home, if a bottle wasn't in her mouth or she wasn't asleep she was gonna scream at the top of her lungs.

the first few months were hell but in the end it was worth it once she reached around 4 months she started calming down and would finally let other people hold her besides her parents without throwing a fit.

now she was nearing 7 months and all she did was giggle, eat, and sleep. she only cried if she had a full diaper or was overly tired.

"y'all want another baby?" kasir asked making xayvion and karsyn both quickly shake their heads.

"at least not right now." karsyn said making kasir laugh.

"maybe when she potty trained..." xayvion said watching karsyn walk to the kitchen with xolani in his arms.

"okay i can agree wit that, cause i lowkey want a boy now. i feel it's a perfect balance a boy and girl." kasir said.

"you saying that until you have another girl, we not having more than 3. we not being outnumbered." xayvion said making kasir laugh.

"okay 3 is the max, got it." kasir said as karsyn came back with a bottle in xolani's mouth.

xolani was definitely a greedy baby, she was willing to take food from anyone not caring how big or small it was- if her hands could grip it she was going after it.

"hand me greedy butt." kasir said and karsyn put xolani in kasir's lap.

xolani looked up at kasir and smiled with the bottle in her mouth snuggling closer to him, kasir kissed her cheek as her eyes started closing.

"it's around her nap time." xayvion said and kasir nodded.

"i can tell..." he said gently rocking her.

"y'all thought of any colors for the wedding?" xayvion asked as kasir laid his head on his shoulder.

"ouuu this gonna sound crazy but what if the wedding is like lion king theme like not actual lions but the colors and stuff." kasir spoke up.

"like a safari or wood haven." karsyn said feeling xayvion's hand rub his leg.

"yesss exactly that, and same for the reception." kasir said.