24

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

"ouuu this is cuteee!!" zora said holding up a blue baby onesie.

"girl he don't even know what the gender is yet." raven said shaking her head.

"true- we can just find gender neutral clothes." zora suggested pushing the buggy down the isle.

"oh my goshhh you should let us plan a gender reveal for you." mocha suggested smiling.

"yes! and we'll help plan the baby shower wit yo baby daddies." zora said cheesing and i shook my head.

"i think y'all more excited about me being pregnant then i am." i said shaking my my head.

"we areee, lemme see the bump again." raven said and i shook my head lifting my hoodie up.

"it's so small...i wonder if you're ever gonna get big foreal." zora said looking at different baby bottles.

"who knows...i want a chunky baby though." i said making them laugh.

"drea...back up." i heard from zora and drea laughed and i glanced over at them.

drea was staring zora down but zora was in her own world looking at the baby stuff.

lorddd, if she wasn't with deandre i would definitely try and push them together.

mocha had on a white bodysuit, raven wearing a crop top with ripped jeans, zora had on a blue body dress, and drea had on a graphic t-shirt with cargo pants.

today i was dressed lazily with xayvion's hoodie, sweatpants and black crocs.

i yawned as we walked down the isles,"okay this all we gonna get you for now cause you know...when other events pop up." zora said and i looked into the cart.

pacifiers, baby bottles, wipes, two boxes of newborn diapers, and bibs.

most of them being grey, white, black or a yellow color.

"y'all know i'm buying this right?" i asked.

"you're definitely not, i'm buying." zora said waving me off.

"y'all haven't let me buy anything." i whined following behind them.

"yes we did...you paid for that candy bar at the gas station." raven said and i glared at her.

today i had just been getting out the house and hanging out with them. we went out to eat, movies, a park, and now we're in target.

"that definitely doesn't count but okay." i said shaking my head.

"you wanna get sumn to eat again boo?" zora asked me quietly and i quickly nodded making her laugh.

"let's see...what you want?" she asked linking arms with me and drea started pushing the buggy.