29

"okay in a few minutes we're gonna start pushing honey

"okay in a few minutes we're gonna start pushing honey." an older nurse told kasir who nodded.

he had been in labors for 9 hours now, as soon as he felt a hard contraction he quickly got the epidural.

"you ready? she finna be here." karsyn asked kasir.

"i'm excited...only cause i really can't feel anything anymore..." he said before yawning.

xayvion held kasir's hand while looking at the nurse go between kasir's legs.

"alright the head already crowning- i just need you to push as hard as you can..."

kasir held onto both karsyn's and xayvion's hand then did what the nurse instructed him to do.

after 15 minutes of pushing xolani finally entered the world at 5:42am.

at first she was just looking around refusing to cry,"come on princess...we need some yelling..." kasir cooed to her.

her bottom lip quivered before her cries quickly filled the room making everyone smile, the nurses quickly worked to get her weighed and cleaned.

soon they placed they placed the baby against kasir's chest and she calmed down once in his hold.

"she's so pretty..." xayvion spoke.

"she is...and she's chunky just like you wanted." karsyn said and kasir laughed quietly.

"she isss, look at her cheeks." kasir said moving the blanket down some.

"wait hand me my phone." kasir said and karsyn grabbed it for him.

kasir went to the girls group chat and put xolani's face in the camera why he waited on them to answer.

"kasir it's— OH MY GOD!" zora yelled once she seen the baby's face.

"when did you go into labor? oh my gosh she's so cuteee!" mocha gushed.

"and she's chunkyyy, aweee." raven said.

"look how she looking at the camera." drea said making them laugh.

"i've been here for 9 hours..." kasir said.

"wellll let us know when you go home or if you need anything." mocha said making kasir nod.

"i will, i'll send pictures when i take some." kasir told them before they all said their goodbyes.

"y'all wanna hold her?" he asked the boys and they both shook their heads.

"i know y'all not being scary." kasir laughed.

"i'm scared...she look too fragile- what if i squeeze her or sumn?" xayvion asked.

"you're not, come sit." kasir said and xayvion sat on the bed beside kasir.

"look hold your arm like this." he told him before carefully placing xolani on him.