27

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

"y'all are idiots..." i grumbled as they showed me their new tattoos.

"how?" karsyn asked kissing my forehead.

"causeee why would y'all get my name-"

"cause you not going nowhere kasir, you know we all in this for life. plus you having our baby you definitely not going anywhere." xayvion said gripping my ass and i slapped his hand away.

"i know that but still, i understand getting the baby's name tatted cause i wanna do that too once i have her." i said while rubbing my stomach.

i stared at karsyn's forearm reading over the baby's name.

xolani aurora solace

they swore my last name went best with her name so that's why it's hers, and apparently whenever we tie the knot they're taking my last name.

"come on you gotta finish getting ready pretty." xayvion said making me stand up.

"yeah yeah...where we going?" i asked.

"that's what i've been tryna figure out." karsyn said looking at xayvion.

"mane y'all can wait and see, now finish getting ready." xayvion said sending a smack to my ass that was barely covered from the boy shorts i had on.

i watched him walk out the room and karsyn went into the connected bathroom.

i went to my dresser and picked out clothes to put on, i grabbed a beige skirt that was high waisted and a white skin tight cropped shirt.

"goddamn...you making my dick hard." karsyn said grabbing my waist and i laughed.

"that's not my fault, you just be horny." i said pecking his lips.

"mmm..." he mumbled chasing my lips, smashing his against mines and i kissed back as his hand went to my ass gripping it.

i moaned into his mouth as he sucked on my tongue and pulled me closer to him before breaking the kiss,"come on let's go." he said and i pouted.

"can you fuck me first?" i asked and he shook his head.

"we needa—"

"pleaseeee." i whined grabbing his belt loops and he huffed picking me up then sitting me on the bed.

he pulled down my skirt then placed a pillow underneath me before going down and licking my clit while sliding two fingers inside of me.

i moaned loudly arching my back off the bed as he flicked his tongue against my clit while slowly fingering me.

"you look so fuckin beautiful.." he said before spitting on my clit and rubbing it.

i whimpered as he moved his fingers from me and pressed his thumb on my clit,"please..." i mumbled and watched him pull down his pants and boxers.