10

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

"so y'all both got each other's name tatted?" i asked as i traced the karsyn tattoo on the side of xayvion's torso.

"yup- it was crazy we did it during the talking stage actually." karsyn said and i shook my head.

"y'all asses in love in love ain't it?" i asked and xayvion laughed.

karsyn had xayvion's name by his ear on his neck.

"yup been together almost 2 years now...next month." xayvion said as he rubbed my side.

"andddd y'all want me to be apart of that? y'all sure cause two years-" karsyn cut me off by leaning down and kissing my lips.

the kiss started getting sloppy and i had to pull back cause i started getting horny anddd not right now.

"yes we want you apart of it, in due time you'll be ours." karsyn said as he stared into my eyes and i turned to look at xayvion.

they both had that same look of lust in their eyes,"ummm ain't we going to the beach or pool or hot tub-" i asked trying to change the subject and they laughed.

"one we gotta hot tub in our bathroom, and two we going to a beach that's like 30 minutes out but we booked a room down there." karsyn said as i got out of xayvion's embrace and went to my bag.

"umm- wait cause y'all wearing swimming trunks but like you know...." i mumbled pointing down to my area.

"you can wear a two piece baby...wear whatever you're comfortable in you'll look good either way. and bring extra clothes for going somewhere after and the morning." xayvion said sitting up.

i nodded and picked out the two piece i did pack, it was a crochet set that was brown and white. the bottoms were more of shorts stopping right under my ass and the top was strapless and tied in the back.

i went to their bathroom and changed into it,"can one of y'all tie it?" i asked walking out the bathroom.

both of them stared at my body licking their lips in sync, xayvion was standing the closest to me so he did it walking behind me.

"get yo dick off my ass." i said and he laughed.

"my bad." he said stepping back and held his hands up.

"hornball." karsyn said and xayvion glared at him.

"worry about what's going on in them shorts." xayvion said and i tried but my eyes ended up looking below karsyn's waist.

why it look so big-

"xa- shut up talking to me." karsyn said as xayvion laughed.

"come on and finish packing y'all stuff so we can go- you here." xayvion's said handing me one of his flannels.