6

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

i groaned as my mouth felt dry as hell, i slowly opened my eyes and it took everything for me to remain calm.

i was curled up in xayvion's lap, my eyes looked over the room and i realized we were in their living room.

karsyn was playing the game and xayvion was too, his arms wrapped around me,"listen listen i win this next round you gotta cook tonight." karsyn said.

"ight if i win...you gotta do that thing i like." xayvion said and my eyes bulged before i coughed.

"oh shit-" karsyn said then started laughing.

"you finally up?" xayvion asked and i slowly sat up.

"mhm." i hummed as i slowly got up from his lap then went to the bathroom.

i shook my head as i quickly used the bathroom then groaned seeing red on the toilet paper.

"God if you want me to kill myself just say that foreal..." i mumbled.

my mouth was dry as hell from smoking, and my period would start early- and i just know i was probably acting an ass while i was high.

"this is so embarrassing..." i mumbled.

it wasn't any blood in my underwear, but how am i supposed to tell them.

i felt my eyes water and i quickly took a deep breath, then i had left my phone on the couch it wasn't in my pockets.

i heard a few knocks on the door,"you ight?" i heard xayvion's voice.

"umm...i kinda need a favor and i'll pay you back." i rushed out and he didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"can i open the door?" i slightly pulled my pants up more and pursed my lips together.

"sure.." i mumbled and the door slowly opened.

it was only cracked and he peeped his head in,"what you need?"

"pads..." i said lowly.

"you gotta speak up pretty." he said and i sighed.

"i need PADS, the thingys that collect blood from a coochie." i said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"what size?"

"3, and with wings please." i said and he nodded.

"is there anything else you need?"

"just that, i'll pay you when you get back." i said and he laughed lightly.

"yeah okay." he said before closing the door and walked back out.

next came karsyn,"your period started?" he asked and i facepalmed myself.

❀ ❀ ❀

"xayvion i said just pads-" i said as he handed me the bag.

"and? i got you more." he said before walking out the bathroom.