28

couple months later

kasir omri solace

i groaned as i bounced on the yoga ball xayvion had recently bought, i was nearing my due date and baby girl was showing no signs of her wanting to come out.

"i'm tired of this grandpa..." i grumbled and zora laughed before responding.

"well that's too damn bad! you keep digging!"

we both busted out laughing before i got up,"bro i've been doing that shit everyday." i said sitting on the couch beside her.

"what else have you tried?"

"eating spicy food, walking up and down stairs, fuckin-"

"okay last part wasn't needed." she said covering her ears and i rolled my eyes.

"girl please, we grownnn." i said shaking my head.

"but i really want her out before my birthday."

"she definitely gonna be out before then kasir, what you gonna do for you birthday?"

"be at home snuggled up with her." i said and she shook her head.

"should've known you was gonna say that, you sure you wanna go to the salon with us?" she asked and i nodded.

"yes i need a refill and to get his nails cut down, ion wanna scratch my baby when she gets here." i said and she nodded.

"okay we gonna leave in a few minutes too..." she said and the front door opened revealing nolan and mocha.

"he wanna talk to yo fiancés." she said.

"xayvion in his office, karsyn's out back." i told nolan and he went towards the back.

"i'm glad they get along." mocha said coming to sit beside us.

"me tooo, we needa find raven and drea some dates." i said and mocha hummed.

"i mean....i know drea got her eyes on someone. not my tea tho." mocha said and i laughed.

"wellll then raven." i said and looked at zora from the corner of my eye as she typed on her phone with a mug.

"so what miss xolani been doing?" mocha asked rubbing my stomach.

"absolutely nothing, she don't wanna come outttt." i whined.

"she'll be out soon...yo stomach then dropped." mocha said and i looked down at my stomach.

"seriously?" i asked and she nodded.

"it looks different from last week." mocha said moving her hand.

"i hope she come tonight." i mumbled.

"you say that then you gonna be up alll times of night." zora said and i shrugged.

"it'll be worth it, i'm ready to hold herrr. y'all think she gonna have a head full of hair?" i asked.