18

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

i stared in the bathroom mirror as i looked over my outfit, i had on a black mini skirt with a matching crop top that was backless and v-neck.

i put half my locs up and let the rest hang freely, i only put on mascara and applied lipgloss to my lips.

"goddamn...." i heard xayvion as he stood in the doorway watching me.

"what?" i asked and he said nun as he walked over to me with a smirk.

"you look....man any nigga come up to you give them my number." he said as he went inside my skirt and pulled up the sides of my thong so it could be seen.

"mmm that's kinda cute..." i mumbled as he played with the straps.

"orrr i could just tell them i have two boyfriends." i said and he shrugged.

"that works too, you look beautiful baby." he said and pecked my lips.

"y'all sure y'all don't wanna come wit me?" i asked and he nodded.

"go enjoy your friends baby, if you need us you know to call...we'll pick you up from the club how about that?" he asked and i nodded with a smile.

"yeah." i said and walked out the bathroom with him behind me.

karsyn was on the bed staring at the tv that was playing the 85 south show,"karsynnn i'm finna gooo." i dragged out as i crawled on top of him.

"you look good as shit." he said and his hands went to my waist and i felt his dick jump under me.

"unt unt you tryna fuck me." i said and he laughed.

"nah you just make me hard." he said grabbing my neck and pecked my lips a few times before letting me get off him.

i hugged xayvion as my phone started ringing,"bookieeee we outside." i heard zora's voice.

"okay i'm coming now." i said and i looked for my card.

"hmm..." xayvion said handing me his.

"no i wanna use-"

"what he just say?" karsyn spoke up and i smacked my lips before i felt a smack on my ass from xayvion.

"take it and go have fun." xayvion said and i nodded while rubbing the spot he just hit.

i walked out and they locked the door once i got to the car,"heyyyy!! you drinking now or waiting?" mocha asked as i got in the back with her and raven.

zora and drea in the front.

"i can drink now." i shrugged and they handed me a bottle of fireball.

"y'all want me to die...." i mumbled screwing it open then took a few shots before handing it back.

"hand him that sprite." zora said and drea handed me a bottle of sprite making me thank them and start drinking it.

fuck that i be needing a chaser i don't care.