26

xayvion tahj dawson

xayvion tahj dawson

"where kasir?" zora asked and i noticed a dude behind her.

"he still upstairs getting ready, he'll be down in a minute.." i said and look over at mocha and drea who were putting last minute decorations up.

"okay- these decorations eat. y'all did good." raven spoke and i nodded as i watched karsyn walk downstairs.

like kasir wanted we had the baby shower at our house and it has different shades of pink everywhere and certain minnie mouse decorations.

"upstairs..." karsyn mumbled grabbing my hand and pulled me upstairs.

i went to our bedroom and kasir was curled up into a ball on the bed crying and it was clothes everywhere,"baby-"

"don't!" he yelled wiping his face.

"prettyboy c'mere." i said walking towards the bed and he shook his head no.

"i can't find- i can't find my outfit. tell everyone get out." he whined.

"baby...your outfit in my dresser remember?" i asked and he shook his head no.

i went to my bottom dresser and grabbed the ripped jeans for him and the long sleeve t-shirt that came above his belly button when he wore it.

the shirt being white with the baby's name in pink written in cursive across it.

"see? calm down." i said pecking his lips multiple times and he hummed in response.

i watched karsyn get a wash cloth and wiped kasir's face for him and pecked his forehead.

i swear kasir's emotions were everywhere but i still didn't complain much. i understood he was growing a whole human inside him.

"okay. i'm sorry."

"don't apologize baby, you're good." karsyn said helping him into the jeans.

"and yo ass getting thick as fuck." i said seeing how his ass was poking more.

"stop i already feel fat." he pouted before sliding the shirt over his head.

"you not fat, stop saying that." i quickly said before kissing his lips.

"you only saying that-"

"don't even finish that, you know you pretty as fuck kasir. you growing our daughter of course you gonna gain some weight but you not fat." i explained and he nodded.

"come on all yo friends downstairs and my parents pulling in." i said and he smiled.

"okay." i laughed some seeing him quickly waddle out the room.

"you okay?" i asked karsyn and he nodded.

"yes i'm good, you?"

"i'm great." i said pulling him close to me and kissed him all over his face making him laugh.