22

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

i was going in and out of sleep as we drove to xayvion's parents house.

"kasir wake up." karsyn said shaking me and i groaned clinging onto him.

xayvion was driving while i was laying down in the back with karsyn.

"what if they don't like me..?" i mumbled half awake.

"trust me they gonna love you." xayvion spoke as the car came to a stop making my heart drop.

"them eyes opened then." karsyn laughed as i got out his lap and got out the car.

"why you didn't let me open yo door?" xayvion asked as he opened the door for karsyn.

i ignored him as i eyed the huge house in front of me.

sooo everybodyyyy got money.

"come on pretty, and relax." xayvion said kissing my forehead and grabbed my hand.

we walked to the front door and before he could knock, the door opened,"finally! y'all was at the car forever." an older women who resembled xayvion a lot said.

"not too much on us ma." xayvion said letting my hand go and hugged her.

"mama-"

"karsyn! hiii. oh you must be kasir! you're so beautiful sweetheart." she said and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"hey ma." karsyn laughed hugging her then she hugged me and we all walked inside.

"yo daddy outside cooking on the grill." she said and xayvion walked to the back leaving us in the living room.

"so how y'all been?" she asked and karsyn looked at me to speak first.

"umm i've been good, how about you?" i said with a small smile

"i've been great honey, they've been treating you correctly, right? cause if they haven't i can still whoop they ass." she said and i laughed some as karsyn pulled me down onto his lap.

"they are.." i said and she smiled at me.

"that's good then, also my name is laila but you can call me ma." she said and i nodded.

"so...when imma be seeing some grand babies?" she asked and i felt my face heat up yet again.

"ma chill, when the time come y'all will be the first to know." karsyn said tapping me thigh and i got up then he did.

"mhmm come on let's join them in the backyard." ma said and followed her.

"i'm just sayin xayvion...despite everything else going on you beat the odds and made sumn out yo self...i'll forever be proud of yo ass for that." xayvion's dad said and i saw xayvion nod and wipe his face.

"i preciate that foreal..." xayvion said before sniffling.

"i know you ain't out here making our baby emotional." ma said and xayvion's dad looked at us.

"wassup karsyn, and you have to be kasir." he said and i nodded.

"nice to meet you." he said pulling me into a hug.

"dad— you gonna suffocate him chill." xayvion laughed pulling me from his dads embrace.

"shut up punk." xayvion's dad said and i laughed.

"i'm arnold but you can call me dad, you apart of the family kid." he said and i nodded as xayvion wrapped his arms around my waist.

❀ ❀ ❀

"can you get me some more please?" i asked xayvion quietly and his eyes landed on my empty plate.

"damn baby- yeah what you want?" he asked.

"everything..." i mumbled and he laughed kissing my forehead then grabbed my plate going back to the kitchen.

"i'm bloated as fuck..." i mumbled unbuttoning my jeans.

"i'm glad you're enjoying the food sweetie." ma said and i smiled weakly.

"sorry i'm eating so much-"

"baby don't apologize for being human, trust i made a lot because my husband and his son eat a lot too." she said shaking her head.

"his son as if i'm not yours too is crazy." xayvion said sitting my third plate infront of me.

"look at yo stomach..." xayvion mumbled poking my stomach.

"he's bloated leave him alone." karsyn said an xayvion laughed.

"nah...yo ass probably pregnant." xayvion said and i stopped eating putting my fork down.

quickly xayvion noticed,"baby i'm kidding- you can eat." he said picking my fork back up.

"i'm not hungry anymore..." i mumbled pushing his hand away from me.

"xayvion." i heard ma say.

"baby i'm sorry, come on i know you still wanna eat." xayvion said and i sighed letting him put the forkful of mac and cheese in my mouth.

"i was playing wit you pretty." he whispered in my ear and i nodded grabbing the fork from him.

"i know- i'm sorry i was overreacting..." i whispered back.

"never that." he said kissing my cheek and we all went back to eating and talking about random stuff.

"y'all gonna stay here tonight?" dad asked and xayvion looked at me and karsyn.

"we can, and just drive back in the morning." karsyn said.

"alright y'all know the guess room already set up and got everything you need." ma said getting up.

"i can help you clean up..." i offered.

"nah y'all go relax imma help her." dad said and we all got up from the couch.

❀ ❀ ❀

i groaned waking up feeling a pain in my lower back,"pretty..." xayvion rasped as i moved myself from him and karsyn's arms.

"hmm?" i whined trying to rub the spot as i sat up.

"c'mere." he said pulling me on top of his lap as he also sat up.

i sat in his lap facing the tv, he placed my legs on either said of his then pushed me forward to lay on his legs.

"where it hurt?" he asked with his hands roaming my back.

he moved my shirt up and once his hand found the spot,"there." i said and he started massaging it.

i relaxed feeling him starting to rub the soreness away,"that's better?" he asked and i nodded sighing.

"okay you want me to see if my mama got some pain medicine?" he asked and i shook my head no and laid back down between them.

karsyn automatically turning back towards me and putting his arm around my waist.

xayvion faced me as i got comfortable and started closing my eyes again, i felt karsyn's hand on my stomach and he was softly rubbing it.

last thing i remember was xayvion kissing my nose and pulling the cover back over us.