17

xayvion tahj dawson

xayvion tahj dawson

i walked into my house loosening the tie around my neck, as i walked down the hall to our room i could hear moaning.

ever since karsyn and i made kasir's ours, he's basically been attached to our sides. he was either here or with his friends, only going to his house to grab more clothes.

not to mention, i think we activated his sex drive a lot. almost everyday he fucked one or both of us. not that i was complaining but i wouldn't be surprised when he starts questioning if he's pregnant.

i walked to my home office and closed the door behind me as i plopped into the rolling chair, i placed my folder on the table before opening it.

amari jones
21 years old

i stared down at it and debated on opening it before placing it into my shredder, i didn't need any evidence coming back to me.

i grabbed my burner phone and it rang before i answered,"bro...what y'all mean y'all can't find him?" i asked one of my very old friends.

"bruh- it's like he disappeared, at first we were keeping up with him...his house work allat but then it was like he stopped appearing at both. we can't get no phone signal on him and it seems he's not active on social media either." he explained and i sighed.

"we gonna get him don't worry, i'm sure he's not stupid enough to try and approach yall boyfriend or anything now." he said.

"he better not, i promise you i'll kill the nigga myself." i said and heard a knock at my door.

"we'll find him." he said and i hung up as kasir walked in.

his face slightly red and his locs were in a messy ponytail, he had old and new hickeys on his neck ad collar bone. he only a t-shirt that was either mines or karsyn and it almost swallowed him whole.

"when did you get here?" he asked walking around the table and sat on my lap.

"a few minutes ago...y'all was busy when i came in i didn't wanna distract nun." i said and he looked away biting his lip.

"so what y'all been doing besides fuckin?" i asked and his face turned red.

"actually earlier we made cookies! and we went to the mall but we didn't get much honestly. he's going to get us food now we saw your car in the driveway so he told me to find you and he'll come back with food." he said as his hands went to my shirt and he started unbuttoning it.

his ass probably still horny.

"what you doing pretty??" i asked him as he took my tie off throwing it on my desk and his small hands started tracing my abs.

i bit on my lip, the smallest shit he did could easily turn me on.

"how was work?" he asked ignoring my question with an innocent smile.