T W E N T Y - S I X

NOVA 

According the website, the Dark Princeling was the Ruler of the Darklands, or what the Fae refer to them as, the Underneath.

The Underneath was one of the Seven Fae Realms, realms that consisted of the Underneath, the In-between, the Above, and the Realms of the Four Seasons. 

The Dark Prince was said to rule and command the Underneath and In-between, two realms that coexisted cohesively together and existed on the same plain. 

Based on this site, the Dark Princeling was really really old being, existing around the same time the five original Packs and the "Bubble" as the boys called it, were created. 

According to this author, the Equinox (AKA The Bubble) was created when the Leaders of the Seasons declared war on the Dark princeling and his acolytes for an undisclosed reason. The Four rulers of each Season used their powers to form the Dome that cuts off the Light Fae, those who derive from the Realm of the Four Seasons, from those who live in the DarkLands. 

The Darklanders were considered outcasts by the rest of the Fae and because of that, forced  into a life of exiles. 

A desolate existence if you'd ask me...because according to this website, these once extroverted and happy fae turned into savages from the banishment and loneliness. 

I scrolled lower and my breath caught in my throat at the few sketches some people are able to capture of the elusive Dark Prince. 

It was a side portrait, barely showing any recognizable features that I doubt I would remember if were to see another drawing of him again, but somehow it had my heart beating slightly faster. 

From what I could tell...that man was fine in his day.

With a slight smirk lifting the corner of his mouth and a gleaming mixture of mischief and severity in his gaze that the artist somehow managed to capture in this drawing. 

A knock on my door startled me so bad that I nearly jumped ten feet up in the air. 

I slammed my tablet closed, grabbing the cotton robe from the end of my bed and wrapping it tightly around me before cracking open my door. 

"What is it?" 

"Im just letting you know that Phoenix will be accompanying you tomorrow to Coach's class." Atlas muttered, his tattooed hands firmly tucking into the front pockets of his jeans. 

I leaned against the doorway "What? Coach banned you already?" 

He let out a small chuckle "How'd you know?" 

"It was kind of obvious" my lips twitched "Why didn't you let me know in the morning?" 

"Truthfully?" 

I nodded "Of course."