T W E N T Y - F I V E

NOVA 

"The vows you took the moment you became our fellow Heir" Kassian stammered out quickly, glaring at his smirking friend "The vows we all took in the beginning of our lives."

"I don't remember agreeing to any vows when I was dragged here" I growled out "And that would have been a pretty big detail to miss, don't you think?" 

"Metaphoric vows" Phoenix said dryly, with a small smile curving at his lips "The vows that are implemented on all the Heirs the moment they're born." 

 "What the Fuck?" My mouth dropped open "What vows?" 

"The ones you have to follow" Atlas said with the biggest and smuggest smile I've ever seen in my entire life "The ones your bound too." 

"I thought I didn't have to follow those rules." 

"You aren't following the engagement rules" Phoenix's lips twitched "But you have to follow all the other Heir rules." 

"Nobody told me about this!" I growled "What's the other rules?" 

All three of them shook their heads, wide smiles gracing their stupid faces. 

"Explain these rules" I growled, frustration lining my tone "Just exactly how many are there?" 

"Not many" Atlas said, that shit eating grin still gracing his lips "The first one being that Heirs can't date other Pack members, regardless of the Pack." 

"What?" I gasped "I'm not allowed to date anyone?" 

"No." Phoenix scowled. 

"Or go on dates?"

"Nope" Atlas grinned "You're stuck being single and alone, with us, forever."

"Hell no" I reared my head back in shock, turning to the other two "You're telling me you three never dated anyone?" 

They shook their heads. 

Atlas shrugged "Nobody was ever interesting enough." 

"Why date and get to know someone, possibly fall in love, when it'll end the moment I graduate?" Kassian said next. 

My eyes found Phoenix "Fenrir's don't date." 

My mouth dropped open "You were engaged." 

"So?" 

"So you had to have gone on some dates with her" I gawked at him "You've literally been engaged since you were children. You grew up with her. What makes you think I'd believe for one second you two never went on a single date together?"