Seventeen

A storm was coming to Mystic Falls and Kelsey was trying to make sure she has everything. She may be pregnant, but she has to make sure about food, the windows, everything so they are okay. She felt her phone buzzing causing her to pull it out to see it's from Stefan. She read the message and knew she had to get home. "Jenna, I'm heading to Stefan's."

"Okay. Just stay there and be safe."

"I will." She says hugging her. "I love you."

"I love you and be careful."

Kelsey nodded as she walked out as Elena grabbed her hand. "Here." She says handing the bag to her. "I got you something for the baby."

"Thank...you?" She says as Elena walked away causing her to look back. "What the actual hell is happening to her? She can't be serious."
~~~
"So, Elena got you some onesies." Stefan says. "Why?"

"I don't know, but she is proving to me that she is moving on because she is terrified of you. So I think you managed to get through to her." She tells him. "Now, enough about her, what did Damon do?"

Hearing the door bust open had the couple looking behind them to see a very upset Brittany. "What did that idiot do while I was gone?"

"Done something he shouldn't have." Stefan says. "He made a deal with Pearl."

Kevin walked in causing them to look at him. "I'll tell her everything." He tells them. "No need to stress out, Kelsey."

Brittany looked at him as she doesn't trust Kevin. She saw Damon walk in causing her to go to him as Kevin shrugged and left to hunt. "What did you do?"
~~~
The next day, Damon nor Brittany have seen Kevin and that had them wondering what happened. "You stay here and I will look for him."

"Damon, I need to go home, but find that idiot as he is your friend." She tells him kissing him. "Grams is about to go and I need to be there for her."

Damon nodded as he watched her get in her car and leave. Stefan appeared downstairs as he told Kelsey he was going to help. "I have a blood bag ready in case they put vervain in him." He tells his brother. "Kelsey is not getting involved in this."

"I know who to call."

Stefan nodded as he went to tell Kelsey he will be back safe. Damon looked at the stairs as he wondered if him and Brittany would be like that, but for now, he likes the benefits they are doing. Shaking his head as he heard Alaric, Damon started focusing on his friend's return.

Sorry it's short, but I wrote it differently.