Eleven

Brittany woke up groaning in pain. She looked to see herself hanging upside down just to see the person she had hit. Focusing, she could have sworn she heard bones breaking back in place. She knew what she heard was correct as the person stood up. "No, no, no, no." She says as she tried to get out of the car.

The figure started walking towards her causing her to have her hold her hand out ready to cast a spell till he disappeared. She sighed in relief. "Need help?" Screaming out, Brittany punch the person that scared her. "What the hell?"

"Damon?" She says looking at him. "Don't do that."

"Dully noted." He says. "Let's get you out of here."
~~~
The sound of a phone ringing had Kelsey rolling over to see who was calling her this early in the morning. "Hello?"

"Kels, have you seen Brittany?"

"No. Why?"

"I can't get her to answer. Can you call her, she most likely will answer you."

"Sure." She says looking at Stefan as he looked concerned as she hung up and dialed Brittany's number. "Come on."

The sound of someone knocking had the two share a look as Brittany was definitely not answering her phone. The two walked downstairs, Kelsey in Stefan's shirt. They opened the door to see Elena. Elena saw the state they were in. "Did you..."

"What do you think? We've done it plenty times before. The real question is, why are you here?"

"One, to get Stefan to finally see me and leave you. Two, I'm adopted."

Stefan closed his eyes as he held Kelsey in his arms. "Elena, Kelsey Gilbert is my soulmate, the love of my life as you are just another Katherine." He states giving her the picture Damon had. "I don't want anything to do with you besides be your friend, but it's getting kind of hard to be your friend when all you want to do is try to end things for me and Kelsey when that will never happen."

"Soulmates?"

"You heard him."

"So...I will never get a chance."

"How stupid can you be?" Kelsey says. "Just leave and don't even talk to me. You can't seem to accept that Stefan doesn't want you. Now you either leave or Stefan can compel you to forgot."

"That's very tempting."

Elena left causing Kelsey to look at her boyfriend. "We need to find Brittany."

"And we will."
~~~
In Georgia, Damon watched a very drunk Brittany Bennett dance. He couldn't believe this girl just needed a break from Mystic Falls and have fun. "You have the witch that you need to get in, but are you sure that getting in there is the right thing." Bree asked. "I see the way you look at the Bennett witch. You never looked at anyone like that before, maybe Katherine, but any other girl, no." She looked at Damon. "You may be making a mistake."

Damon watched as Brittany waking out of the bar to take a call. "It's not Katherine. My best friend is in there and I will get him out."

Bree watched him walk out causing her to make a call that will be the worst decision she will ever make.
~~~
Back in Mystic Falls, Kelsey sat with Stefan waiting for Brittany and Damon. After getting the whole he save her and she saved him, the two wanted to make sure she was okay. "Why don't you go call Jenna and tell her that you are going to stay the night with Brittany when she gets back. I know you two have a lot to talk about."

"Okay." She says kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says as she started walking away causing him to smack her on the ass. Kelsey yelped out and looked at him.

"We're home!"

The two looked to see Brittany and Damon. Kelsey sighed as she went over to her and hugged her before smacking her. "Ow!"

"Do you have any idea how worried I was? Stefan and I tried to call you, but no damn answer. Elena shows up and is now thinking that she needs to be compelled so she will leave us the fuck along and yet, my mind was on you!"

"Sorry. I had an accident last night on my way home and this vampire...I thought I was about to die till Damon saved me and then Bree betrayed his trust and almost had him killed."

"What happened to Bree?"

Brittany smirked. "You may be a vampire hunter, but anyone who tries to kill my friend will pay the consequences."

"Who tried to kill Damon and why?" Stefan asked.

"Some guy who doesn't want Kevin Gilbert out." She states. "Him and Damon were close friends with this person. Damon got him to forgive him, but me, I killed a bitch."

"Aww man and I missed it." Kelsey says as Stefan chuckled. "We're staying here tonight as you tell us more."

"Still not going home."

"Nope." She says. "I will eventually."

"Well, let's talk about what has happened since last night."

Stefan and Kelsey nodded as they sat down and listened to Brittany. Damon remembered Brittany blowing up the bar they were in because Bree crossed it. She almost had them killed and that doesn't settle well for the young witch. Something about what she did has Damon wanting more from her. Am I falling for Brittany Bennett?