Twelve

Laying in his bed, Stefan held a sleeping Kelsey. She told Jenna all about Elena's tricks and how she is trying to make a point. When she woke up, the girl ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Kelsey?"

"I'm okay." She tells him as she rinsed her mouth out. "Good morning."

Stefan was worried as she has never threw up before till this morning. He walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "Kelsey, tell me what is wrong. I need to help you."

She looked at him. "I don't know." She tells him. "But, I can tell you that tonight is the 50s decade dance, but I don't think I want to go."

"Why?"

"Because, we have other things we need to figure out and help Damon see that Katherine isn't there."

Stefan knew he had to tell her. "He's not after Katherine. It's Kevin Gilbert he wants."
~~~
Later that day at school Brittany watched Elena try to ask Stefan to the decade dance. "Elena, I don't want you. You know that I have Kelsey and I love her so much. Why can't you see that I don't want you."

"Because I think you can do so much better. Soulmate or not."

Stefan watched as Kelsey slammed her sister against the locker. "How desperate can you be?" She asked as everyone was looking at her. "He keeps telling you no. What do you not understand with the word no!"

"It should have been me. Not you."

Kelsey went to say something, but instead, threw up on Elena. Brittany covered her mouth as she found it funny. Stefan looked at Kelsey as she looked at her sister. "I'm not sorry." She tells her. "Stefan, I need to go."

"Come on, baby."

Elena walked away embarrassed by what happened, but she knew that Kelsey spoke her peace and so did Stefan. Now, she wondered what was wrong with her sister.
~~~
The night of the dance, Stefan held her hand as they waited on results to see why she was sick. A doctor walked in causing them to look up. "Miss. Gilbert." She says causing them to look at her. 'The results are in. You don't have the flu, but one came back that makes sense."

"What?"

"You're pregnant."

Stefan and Kelsey shared a look shocked. "We were being safe...."

"Yes, but the birth control you were on had a slight chance of pregnancy. It's just like all birth control pills." She tells her. "Mr. Salvatore, did you wear protection?" He nodded. "I believe that it broke and her body was coming immune to the pill. It happens."

Kelsey nodded as the doctor walked away. "What am I going to tell aunt Jenna?"

"I don't know, but I will be there every step of the way."

Made it different, but what do you think Jenna's reaction to Kelsey's pregnancy will be? What will Elena's be and no, she won't do anything like I have Bella doing in my Twilight stories, Elena is terrified of Kelsey as it is. Till next time.