Two

Waking up, Kelsey couldn't believe how within a week, Stefan was stealing her heart. She didn't know she was stealing his fast. She stretched as she got out of bed. Hearing her phone ringing, Kelsey looked to see Brittany calling her. "Hello, you have reached Kelsey. Leave your name and number..."

"Girl, you need to meet up with us and tell us all about your date with Mr. Salvatore."

Kelsey smiled. "Why? When I can just tell you from here..."

"Because we need to see what is happening between you two." Brittany says. "Our sisters won't be there. It will be us three. Like old times."

"Okay, but no talking about smut because nothing happened."
~~~
Kelsey arrived not knowing Elena went to try her chances once again. Stefan was walking by the grille when he saw the one girl he was knowing. He walked in and sat down as he listened. "Tell us everything." Caroline says.

"Everything went amazing." She says. "He took me to dinner and then a movie. I never felt like I did last night before. There's just something about Stefan that has me wanting to be around him more."

"Awww. I see a December wedding."

"I see them getting drunk and eloped." Brittany pointed out. "I know how you can be."

Stefan couldn't believe what he just heard. He went to the bar to get him some fries just to feel someone poking his arm. "Stefan?" He heard and looked to see Kelsey.

"Hey." He says hugging her. "I didn't see you were here."

"Why are you here?"

Stefan had to tell her the truth. "Elena was at my house looking for me. My brother said she was going to take her chance in trying to get with me without you being around." He says. "Is she that scared of you?"

"Yeah. It's a very long story." She tells him. "Want to join me and the girls?"

Stefan looked to see only Brittany and Caroline causing him to nod. Kelsey grabbed his hand and dragged him over. Brittany and Caroline started laughing as they loved seeing this side of their friend. Falling in love.
~~~
Later on that day, Brittany decided to hang out with Kelsey and Stefan. She talked about the comet and what Shelia told her. Stefan could tell the two believed that Brittany Bennett is a witch.

"Stefan, are you going to the comet?"

Stefan looked at her smiling. "It's whatever you want to do."

Kelsey smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Let's plan it together."

Brittany watched them walk away talking about their plans tonight. She could tell that Stefan was falling fast for Kelsey and she wondered why.

Elena saw her sister with Stefan and glared. She still didn't understand why Stefan chose her little sister. The sister who is almost sixteen. She has to figure out why.

"Don't even think about it." Brittany tells her. "Let him know her without your lies and drama."

"Why her though?"

"Because you remind me of someone who treated me badly. She was manipulative and she was seeing my brother. That's why I chose Kelsey because I know she won't do that." He says causing her to smile. "Plus, she's the only one I want to know and hope for a future with."

"You know how to make a girl feel special." She tells him. "Let's go."

Elena watched them leave shocked that Stefan spoke up. She reminded him of someone, but who?
~~~
Sometime that night, Stefan was looking for Kelsey. Elena saw him and took this as her chance. "Stefan." He looked at her frustrated. "Why don't you give me a chance? I'm seventeen just like you and...."

"Let me stop you there." He says. "Kelsey may be fifteen, but she's different. She's nothing like you and never will be."

"Just give up." They heard causing them to turn to see Kelsey. "I'm just getting to know Stefan before I make up my mind in dating him. I'm not like you." She says as Stefan walked over. "You will just date him till you find someone else that you want."

Elena walked away causing Kelsey to shake her head. "She may be the oldest, but she doesn't think."

Stefan looked at her. "Why don't we go somewhere's else and talk?" He asked. "I want to see where things go from here."

"Sure." She says. "When you went to visit Vicki, was she okay?"

"I couldn't tell. You did say she was on drugs." She nodded. "Well, whatever happened to her, she can't remember."

Brittany saw them and ran to them. "Vicki's missing." She says. "We're looking for her."

"We'll join." Kelsey says.

"Let's start looking."

Kelsey smiled as they walked away from each other to cover more of the town hoping to find Vicki.
~~~
Kelsey couldn't find Vicki making her go to a place where she could think. Stefan found her and walked over to her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She says. "Elena said you have a brother named Damon. Is he dangerous?"

"Yes." He says. "He promised me misery."

"Why?" She asked. "I'm sorry..."

"No, it's okay." He says. "Lets continue what is happening between us now and I will tell you more."

"Deal." She says kissing his cheek. "Can we just sit here and enjoy tonight?"

"Sure."

Kelsey laid her head against his shoulder as they talked about anything that brought them closer than before.